Hacking BootMii question/problem?

triax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just completed softmodding my Wii, and, I have encountered a problem with BootMii. I have it installed on boot2, as it is an older Wii. When I boot up with the SD card in place, it brings up the options for Wii, HBC, SD card, and Options. If I try to bring up the HBC directly from BootMii, it just locks up the system -- black screen -- about 80% of the time, maybe more. If I load HBC from the Wii System Menu, it works just fine. Any ideas why it does this? I am using 4.2 firmware, and followed the softmodding instructions for the appropriate version.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did bootmii and HBC get installed at the same time? maybe you have a HBC with a different TID than your version of bootmii is looking for.

triax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
did bootmii and HBC get installed at the same time? maybe you have a HBC with a different TID than your version of bootmii is looking for.

Yep, installed at same time...didn't know there was any other way to do it.

SnacksHacks

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wiihbcentral.ucoz.com
XP
Country
United States
That's strange. I have heard problems of people having upside down HBCs when booting from BootMii but this is new

My suggestion would be to reinstall both of them using the latest HackMii Installer if you're still not fixed then we have a problem don't we?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I got this one - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DDHC5MV