Hacking Blue Light Flash (And wiped SD)

MattNB02

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

About a year ago I attempted to load CFW onto my 3DS XL, but failed and got the blue light flash issue. I now have learnt that’s a common issue and could’ve been easily fixed back when it happened, but at the time I just assumed I had bricked my console, grieved, and moved on. Since then, I’ve used my SD card for other things so it no longer has any of the 3DS files on it, nor do I have the laptop with the backup anymore.

I was just wondering if it would be possible at all to fix this issue with a wiped SD card? If not, that’s cool, but I just stumbled across a YouTube video saying it was possible and then didn’t go into depth at all. If it is, would anyone be willing to post some instructions?

Thanks,
Matt :)

MattNB02

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, my 3DS will now boot and it shown me the Luma Configuration screen, after then saving and launching into my home screen there’s nothing there? No Luma app or anything? And I downloaded the starter pack you linked me too, with lots of apps and stuff on, but nothing’s appearing? Just a regular home screen after leaving Luma Config

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, my 3DS will now boot and it shown me the Luma Configuration screen, after then saving and launching into my home screen there’s nothing there? No Luma app or anything? And I downloaded the starter pack you linked me too, with lots of apps and stuff on, but nothing’s appearing? Just a regular home screen after leaving Luma Config
That's normal. you now need to launch FBI and get the cia files installed to your home menu with fbi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...