BloodWolfJW's Ultimate Find Mii Guide

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by BloodWolfJW, Sep 16, 2011.

Sep 16, 2011
  1. BloodWolfJW
    OP

Member BloodWolfJW Marotheit

United States
    BloodWolfJW's Ultimate Find Mii Guide

Welcome to BloodWolfJW's Ultimate Find Mii Guide. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I check the thread daily, so your question should be answered within a 24-hour period. If not, message me, as I do visit the forums everyday. It's important to remember that I do make mistakes, as I am human; So if you see one, don't think twice about messaging me. Thanks, enjoy the guide.​

The Basics

Find Mii, found in the "StreetPass Mii Plaza" since the initial launch of the Nintendo 3DS with System Menu 1.0.0-0 J/E/U, is a game focused on the idea of "StreetPass" in which players of the Nintendo 3DS go about their usual day and link their respective 3DS with other 3DS systems to share, swap, and obtain information about other players and their custom Mii. The players will use each other to help save there own "Mii King" from the unseen force at hand and overall, save their kingdom from destruction or other problems that may have been caused. Don't get to used to the story though, seeing as Nintendo has announced on their twitter that they will be adding extra content to the "StreetPass Mii Plaza" in an upcoming update.

The goal of Find Mii is to complete the adventure by spending "Play Coins" and meeting other players via "StreetPass". There are 13 levels in Find Mii, all based off the Final Fantasy style of fighting; One character at a time, multiple enemies, swords, and magic. The player may choose to attack with their sword- making three swings with damage equal to the players level, use magic to help other heroes or attack your enemy, or switch to another hero to use effects in an orderly but useful fashion. The player may choose which enemy to attack, but sometimes the choice can be useless, depending on the enemy and the players level. A player can work on multiple enemies at the same time using magic, however, sometimes it's a smarter move to simply stick to your swordplay. When meeting a player multiple times, their level will slowly rise with each meeting. Please note, however, that after the seventh meeting, players won't gain levels after that.

Throughout the game, players will spend 2 "Play Coins" each for a "Wandering Hero" that comes in a few possible combinations, such as cat or dog, level 1 or level 2, and even their size and shape. When meeting other players to exchange data, you must wait at least 12 hours before the 3DS will allow you to meet that same player again. This can be changed, however, with a few changes to the "StreetPass Mii Plaza" settings by switching the desired Mii for the Plaza. The other players Mii will come exactly as the player designed his or her Mii, with the exception of a changed smile to suit the mood of the game.

The game itself contains music composed by Kazumi Totaka, who also made music for the 3DS menu. You can find a link to the "Find Mii" music here, a link to the "Find Mii Battle Preparation" music here, a link to the "Find Mii Battle" music here, a link to the "Find Mii Results" music here, and a link to the "Captured King's Advice" music here.

The Types

Now, onto the types of magic. As stated before, there are 13 levels to explore and learn from. Throughout the game, it might be apparent to use magic to advance farther into the story. A list of the 12 types of magic is found below which is color coded for convenience. It's more enjoyable to find out yourselves, but continue as you please.
    • Black: Darkens the room, decreasing accuracy, but may result in multiple strikes if the ghost is blinded by the darkness.
    • Blue: Lashes out a strong torrent of water, causing damage.
    • Brown: Summons an rabbit in place of the current hero.
    • Cyan: Freezes the enemy, causing the attacking hero to attack until the enemy returns to normal. Only continues attacking if the hero attacked with his/her sword.
    • Green: Causes the next hero to double his/her level for one turn.
    • Lime: Put the enemy in a state of drowsiness, causing the attacking hero to attack until the enemy returns to normal. Only continues attacking if the hero attacked with his/her sword.
    • Orange: Boosts morale, causing all heroes to strike an extra time with his/her sword.
    • Pink: Deceases accuracy, but increases the chance of a critical hit.
    • Purple: Causes one damage to each enemy every turn, starting with the turn used.
    • Red: Ravishes the enemy in a giant fire, causing damage.
    • Yellow: Creates a sandstorm, decreasing accuracy, but may result in multiple strikes if the ghost is blinded by the flying sand.
    • White: Brightens up the room, causing darkness to return to normal.

The Enemies

Being a little less complicated than the colors, there's also a variety of enemies to encounter. You can find a list below; I think you'll be surprised at what you see.
    • 7HP - Ghost: Your average, everyday, no-so-special enemy. Definitely an easy kill with no weaknesses or immunities.
    • 7HP - Shield Ghost v1.0: This enemy carries a durable shield, easily breakable with a same colored Mii. No weaknesses or immunities.
    • 25HP - Blue Ghost: A harder enemy with more health than the regular "Ghost". Weak to fire, immune to water.
    • 25HP - Shield Ghost v2.0: This enemy carries a durable shield, easily breakable with a same colored Mii. Weak to fire, immune to water.
    • 25HP - Armored Demon: It only makes sense to have this one a challenge. Immune to Level 1 sword attacks, but not to their magic.
    • 10HP - Armored Ghost: Despite the name, an easy kill. Immune to Level 1 sword attacks, but not to their magic.
    • 50HP - Blood Ghost: An even harder enemy with more health than the "Blue Ghost". Weak to fire, immune to water.
    • 60HP - Armored Fiend: One of the two enemies found only on the final level. Immune to Level 1 sword attacks, but not to their magic.
    • 145HP - Ultimate Ghost: The final boss of the adventure. Takes upwards of 15 days to defeat by yourself. No weaknesses or immunities. Good Luck!

The Levels

This is where the real guide begins. Remember, use the keys above to maximize your strategy. Don't forget to ask friends for help, and don't be afraid of the challenges ahead. Go your own way, even if it scares you.

Level 1: Fort of Summoning

Begin by examining your enemies. A single ghost can be found. This is an easy kill. There are multiple ways to do every level, but stick to your swordplay and it'll be over before you know it. Don't be discouraged to go ahead and use a little magic; It's nice to stray away from the guide and do you own thing.

Level 2: Fort of Summoning - Basement 1

Much like the level before, nothing but simple ghosts. You can use the same strategy as before for an easy finish. If you play wisely, you can beat these first two levels on your daily five "Wandering Heroes" with ease. Don't feel bad if you can't though; It's more or less luck whether you do.

Level 3: Fort of Summoning - Basement 2

This is your first real challenge. From this point on, you need to know more about your enemy. The ghosts found here is referred to as the "Blue Ghost", named for his color. He has only one weakness; Fire. Likewise, he has his basic immunity; Water. Remember, play red shirts to your advantage and use magic. Blue heroes are completely useless unless you use swordplay. Remember, magic is helpful in the right situations, use it wisely.

Level 4: Gloomy Grotto

Our first encounter with the "Shield Ghost v1.0" can be resolved with the right "King's Advice." This part is strictly luck. The ghost will be carrying a yellow shield. The shield is easily destroyed when you attack it with a hero of the same color. The shield has a slight weakness though; Magic. Magic is still usable one this ghost, with the only side effect being that it's weakened compared to your normal magic. One thing to note, however, is that one he shield is broken, it's broken for good. You'll see this reoccurring pattern throughout the game, so pay attention. Now, we've spent a lot of time reading about the "Shield Ghost v1.0", but what about the "Blue Ghost"? Remember, fire. That's all you'll need to beat this level.

Level 5: Gloomy Grotto West

We take our first swipe at the challenging, but easy, "Armored Ghost," with all his majesty and wonder. He's immune to Level 1 swordplay, but not to the magic produced by such Level 1 heroes. This is generally an easy level; almost as if to say "Good Job! you made it to Level 5! Now, here's a freebie!" Now, remember, just because you have some easy to kill enemies, doesn't mean you need to toy with them. Take it easy, play it wisely, and win. Just, win.

2. ferofax

Member ferofax End of the World

Philippines
    looking forward to Ghost HP data and strategies (like saving up a lv1 green wandering hero until you're sure that a lv2 hero is next in line, freezing, poisoning, etc).

3. BloodWolfJW
    OP

United States
    Yeah, it'll be a while before I get this one done. Puzzle SwaP was do e in about a host hour total, but I spent nearly an hour on this one, and I might be 15% done with it

4. Fyrus

Member Fyrus Artilleur Carmin

France
    Awesome, would you like to have a list of Magic based on heroes' colors ? I Did one to remember what each did back then.

5. Snailface

Member Snailface My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing

Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
    Antarctica
    Here are some of my tips (I've beat Find Mii several times).

Snail tips

Magic color chart from SailorMoon on 3dsForums

6. BloodWolfJW
    OP

United States
    Fixed a typo. It's hard being perfect with the charts, but I should be done by Friday at the latest!

7. BloodWolfJW
    OP

United States
    I too, have beaten FindMii several times. I already have the chart made, and by the way, with magic chart, there is no such thing as a brown magic color [​IMG]

8. tlyee61

Member tlyee61 le dancing Tyranitar~

United States

9. BloodWolfJW
    OP

United States
    In case anybody is wondering, I plan to halt advancements on this guide until I have my Puzzle Swap guide remade over again. I realize I just pulled a "Zodttd" there, but I should still have it fixed by Friday at the latest.

10. Sick Wario

Member Sick Wario Club Nintendo

United Arab Emirates
    thanks fro the guide, i'm working through find mii much faster now

11. BloodWolfJW
    OP

United States
    And I'm still not done [​IMG]

12. x66x66

Member x66x66 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Are you sure you can streetpass with the same person faster by changing the plaza mii? Me and my group of friends tried that but we still had to wait 8 hours