OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
eldhand said:
Will the story be included in those files?
No of course not
wtf.gif

Edit:A few days ago I had found where the menus are located but they were compressed with a compression I wasn't familiar with.Hernanzh told me that this compression is Huffman and sent me a tool that decompresses it.If I find a way to compress the edited data back then you should expect translated menus in the next patch
happy.gif

Edit 2:Almost 500 posts
toot.gif

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
eldhand said:
Romruto said:
The latest patch "Skill_fix" doesn't work... Why? It says use a original non patched rom? well i used one and it gave me an error... this nvr happened to the other patches that were posted here :\

look at the page 13, first message............
thanks

Kiisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The story is going to be the last thing to be done. I mean, there's just SO MUCH of it. It's going to take a pretty long time to get it all done.

For now, let us focus on menus and the gameplay so that the game is actually completely playable.

Secret-Agent-bob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Secret agent bob here
biggrin.gif
im still hanging around, allthough a bit more in the shadows^^
Been a bit busy studying up for next semester at my university
biggrin.gif
so i havent had much time for anything else
biggrin.gif
but great to see that progress is being made at an awesome rate
biggrin.gif

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dylan said:
I have a mac so i think i cant patch this. If i can someone let me know if not could someone help me out.
xdelta is open source and cross-platform. Find or compile a binary and apply the patch manually.

Ummah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Lol I didnt know that i already created an account here, lucky me...
I found some errors, I dont know if someone else stated this before but I'll put it down anyway:
1. Victory condition is messed up, eg I think i was in Chapter 9 where I have to beat Yami or Ulqiorra and the victory condition says Beat Grimmjow in less than 7 turns something like that. Almost every fight has wrong conditions.
2. In Zanpakutou upgrade for Bankai user I saw skills that says Bankai lv1, Release lv1, Bankai lv2, release lv2 but the characters already have Bankai lv3. Whats going on? How many levels are there?
3. hmm what else...oh yeah, some of the skills in weapon upgrade is not right eg Move Power +1 gives you zanpakutou slot +1 instead of total Move, and restrain attack gives u Move +1 (someone else stated this b4 in case if you havent noticed)

And I think thats all i remember...Great job anyways for all of you esp you Noitara, keep up the good work!

PS: May I ask what's the new translation(s) gonna be in the next patch?

EDIT: Whoops I tested error no.2 by upgrading ichigo's bankai and the difference is that you only got the name wrong, what it does is actually strengthens his bankai, sorry. but still, fix the skill's name, if it has one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay