lecture.gif

kaizer ryo

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
I'm baaaaack.....missed me?Sorry bout the sudden absence. I got grounded >_> .I'll re upload the file tomorrow.My bro used my comp to download p**n and it got hit by trojans.So i re downloading the file an re translating it. And i'm really sorry for getting grounded...........damn neighbors....

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I get a quick run-down on whats happened thus far? I would like to know, cause I might just patch and play it.

Kiisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've had a lot more time to sit down and actually PLAY the game (i.e. more than the first two chapters).

I've noticed, also, that some of the skills tend to be a little off. Is Rukia's healing spell really called "Disclose" ? Why not leave them with the Kidou/Bakudou names that we know from the series? For example, "byakurai" rather than "white lightning." Course, I guess it doesn't matter if it's translated or not, so long as the names/translations are correct and the description is accurate. It also seems like a lot of the descriptions are cut off, probably from the length.

I'm not sure what file(s) to really work on right now. So I'll just wait for a bit and see what's done with the newest patch with Kaizer's work.

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Most of the skills that were cut off will be mostly fixed in the next version.Now I don't know if there's going to be a new patch after that...most things are translated

Kiisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know there's still a few things in the online/wifi battle that need to be translated. Or at least there was. Did someone finish that file yet?

And of course there's always the script of the game, should we all decide to get brave.
tongue.gif

Keshire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kiisuke said:
I know there's still a few things in the online/wifi battle that need to be translated. Or at least there was. Did someone finish that file yet?

And of course there's always the script of the game, should we all decide to get brave.
tongue.gif

Well there are times in the story where you are prompted for responses. Would be nice to get those translated so I know what I'm choosing.

Sandman00009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kiisuke said:

tongue.gif

bleach the 3rd has wifi????

ssj4gohan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As long as all the skills and the skill descriptions in the zanpakut? upgrade menu are translated then I'll be content
tongue.gif

Kiisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, in my opinion, it's a decent tactics style game. It would be better if it wasn't so slow though. The battles take forever due to slow moving NPCs and the constant turn changing thing that flashes across the screen inbetween player and AI (going from player to enemy, I mean). The difficulty can also be rather insane if you don't level up inbetween major battles.

I think it's more or less a mix. A decent tactics game + the immensely popular Bleach = game people drool over.

Secret-Agent-bob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your thinking storywise
smile.gif
then no. Not at this moment.
The current translation's aim is covering all the menus and info boxes, thus making the game playable (and avoiding you simply hammering buttons)
tongue.gif
depending on the bravery of the translation team ;D the story script might be taken up for a spin later.

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Ummah said:
So, whats the news? Is the new patch almost done?
Just waiting for Kaizer ryo to finish translating the files I sent him...I wonder what's taking him so long the two files I sent him were really small and It's been like 6 days since he started re-translating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2: +1