Homebrew Black Screen after downgrading my firmware

ryuraiden01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well after my 3ds xl downgrade and it shut down and after I open it, its only black screen and I try to use recovery mode and its says error has occurred using safe mode would break you,or remove A9LH so how to fix this ?

my cfw is luma3ds A9HL and my version is 11.0 and O3DS XL

ryuraiden01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A+L+R+UP then press power button right why it's only black screen or should I put all the files in the sd card? I only replace my arm9loaderhax.bin with the newest version

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reformatting isn't going to do anything. Your 3ds is dead my friend. Lesson learnt, always make a backup, always.
I got 2 copies with my otp, one on dvd in my 3ds box the other on a portable hard drive

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My girlfriends o3ds xl did the exact same thing and I couldn't figure it out to save my life. I left it alone for a few hours, planning on coming back to it and it was working fine again. I've seen many people say this has happened to them and then just a few hours later, it worked. So maybe find something to occupy yourself with and wait it out for a bit. And its always been with the o3ds xl.

ryuraiden01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think mine's getting worse because it became black screen of death now because before it's just only sleep mode black screen now it's just literally black screen no light is on

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
Copying someone elses Nand backup would probably worsen your situation. Try fixing it through Nintendo although it most likely won't work. Always keep a Nand backup.

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
I would also like to add, if you have an EMUnand you can extract the nand and put it on your sysnand (Assuming you can enter a9lh payloads). It will be updated but an updated 3ds is better than none.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ryuraiden, stop asking questions. Nintendo won't fix your console, its modded. Using your friends nand is a stupid idea, but I guess it couldn't do anymore harm. An emunand now wouldn't work, your boot is corrupted.
In other words no matter what you do at the moment your 3ds is nothing more than a paperweight.
Say goodbye to all your pokemon, it will never work again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep