Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Black Ops Hardened and Prestige Editions Revealed
Available for pre-order now
blackopsprestige.jpg

Activision has announced the PS3 and Xbox 360 Collector’s Editions for Treyarch’s Call of Duty: Black Ops are now available for pre-order.

The two editions are, as Buy.com outed in June:

-Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition – Includes a limited edition Black Ops Collector’s Medal with display case; four extra playable co-op maps not in the standard edition; exclusive Black Ops PS Home avatar outfit; premium, special-edition SteelBook case; the full game for $79.99.

-Black Ops Prestige Edition – Includes the full Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition w/ Collector’s Medal and four extra playable co-cop maps not in standard edition; RC-XD Video Surveillance Vehicle – Fully custom RC vehicle modeled after in-game RC-XD Killstreak Reward; RC-XD Transmitter – 2? backlit TFT 220 x176 color screen to receive video from car for $149.99.

Both are to be made available worldwide on November 9 for PC, PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360.[/p]
icon11.gif
 Source (VG24/7)
icon11.gif
 Promotional Video Post and Discussion

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, is Activision trying to make you build a stalker kit? Night vision goggles, video rigged RC car, what's next?

But I don't think I'd pay $150 for a bundle like that. I'm probably not gonna bother with the game but that's a little too pricey of a bundle.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the night vision goggles were made by jacks pacific
they were a childs toy that retailed for about $50 in a different shell to make it look cooler

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are those 4 maps seriously only gonna be exclusive to those packs? They better make them DLC in the future for the standard edition at least, because that would really suck.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChaosBoi said:
Are those 4 maps seriously only gonna be exclusive to those packs? They better make them DLC in the future for the standard edition at least, because that would really suck.

Knowing Activison odds are they'll release them as DLC but it'll be pricey and won't come until after all the special editions are gone. Although most people will probably want to start playing Zombies on the new maps, so don't fret
wink.gif

D

Deleted_171835

This is a horrible bundle.
The Hardened Edition is okay but the Prestige is a waste of money. That's to be expected from Activision.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY