Gaming Black Friday coming up, need two good microSD cards for my Photofast

Tranquil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone recommend me two fast microSD cards to get for my Photofast, they can be either 8gb/16gb, I just need to know two good ones at reasonable prices. Not sure if microSD card class matters.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
mellow.gif
black friday?

nevermind found out what it is.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
luke_c said:
deanxxczx said:
mellow.gif
black friday?

nevermind found out what it is.
dry.gif

blink.gif

On Friday, November 28, 2008, Jdimytai Damour, a worker at a Wal-Mart in Valley Stream, New York was trampled to death by shoppers who broke through the store's glass doors minutes before the store's scheduled opening at 5:00 a.m.; a pregnant mother was hospitalized from injuries in the same human "stampede", though early reports of a resultant miscarriage were determined to be in error. On that same day, two people in Palm Desert, California were shot and killed in a Toys R Us store during an argument

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Viteh said:
and I thought it was called Black Friday because it began before sunrise, but now I realize it's because it's very metal
its called "black friday" because it is the first day of the year that most department stores go "in the black" as opposed to being "in the red." in other words, it is the first day of the year that most stores actually start turning a profit for the year.

back on topic: just get some good name brand ones. kingston, sandisk, A-data, all should work fine. go for the higher class ratings, as they give you a higher guaranteed read/write speed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1