Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Hadrian Uranium said:
TrolleyDave said:
Nice one, I'll have to grab some later. Just finished watching the Shooting Stars Xmas special. I used to love the show, it wasn't as great as used to be but it was still pretty funny. I forgot that that fat cunt from Little Britain used to actually be funny!
Yeah it was ok, to be honest I wasn't really into the last series either, think I just missed Mark Lamarr on it. I've seen some stand up from Matt Lucas and he is very funny, seems to me he is best unscrpted and without a cunt who is too busy fucking loads of women to hide his gayness. Saying that Walliams was good in that Frankie Howard bio.

I used to love Mark Lamarr but you never really see him these days, I stopped watching Buzzcocks as soon as he left. He's such a dry witted sarcastic fucker, and blunt as a brick! I've never seen Matt Lucas doing stand up, I'll have to check some out. I have to admit I thought Walliams was funny when he was one of the characters in the old Sky Games World show but haven't really like him since, didn't see the Frankie Howard thing though.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lamarr just does Radio now, I was hoping that he returned to writing as his 15 Storeys High was an excellent sitcom. Shame the Beeb cancelled it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D