BioShock: The Collection has been rated for release on the Nintendo Switch

39f9e8a167f05023fc4966f1cacd811066f3382a.jpg

Nintendo Switch users may soon get the chance to experience a series of highly regarded games, in the form of BioShock: The Collection, which has just been rated for release on the platform. Found via the Taiwanese video game ratings board were filings for Nintendo Switch ports of BioShock 1 and 2 Remastered, as well as BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition. Considering the track record of Taiwan's ratings board, an official announcement is almost certain to follow soon, with more details. Previously, BioShock: The Collection released in 2016, for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and features visual enhancements to the original games.

1KVoHoq.png

:arrow: Source

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
if they make a physical release with all on cart im in, i always wanted to try this games but never got around to it, same with metro redux that was pegi rated for switch too.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got several copies of Bioshock and Bioshock 2 on 360 (different regions)
Got Infinite on 360, got all 3 on PS3 and steam, got the Bioshock Collection on Xboner.

You could call me a Bioshock fan but in all honesty, I'm not waiting to pick up a switch copy and get a switch just to play it.
Besides, I have little to no interest in Nintendo after the Wii haha.
a switch copy i may add that may only contain part of the game, the remaining titles been downloaded.

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I have a dream. A dream that one day everyone stops this console bandwagon nonsense. All platforms have great games. The market thrives on competition and we can list great games for every major platform.

This next part isn't directed at anyone in particular, but everyone take note:
Bashing other systems does not make your system better. Bashing Nintendo doesn't make Microsoft better. Bashing Sony doesn't make Nintendo better. Bashing Microsoft doesn't make Sony better. Etc.

In a word "chillax."
Yes it does makes it better...personally it does, it's a personal thing for some, they show loyalty and admiration for certain console and its content. Bashing is just a part of it. Ofc not everione bashes, but some du, but eather way to that person a particualr console or company IS in fact better than other, but not objectively... But who cares if all console are objectively the same in terms of how good they are, if you prefer Nintendo for example. To you they are THE best. And i personally dont see a problem in that. Everione has their preferences and bias and clouded mind is a human thing. We are simply not machines and programmed to say everything is same, everything's nice, no one is better, no one is worst. Its just the reality actually.
It's usually just a period, till they realise that there are other good developers and systems. But first love never dies :lol:

imho there is just no point saying all consoles are the same, you just take the fun out ofall that belief for those people that cherish one system. they need to realise that for them self.

Last edited by MetoMeto,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @DinohScene hi