Better Stereoscopic 3D Patches/Cheat Codes Releases, development and discussion

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, I want to do it physically for the more authentic and stable experience.

The ones that work though are AMAZING. I really hope more people tinker with this and create codes because this is such a great hack for people like me who love stereoscopic 3D. I don't think I could create the codes myself tbh.

I'd love to see Luigi's Mansion, Star Fox, and Hyrule Warriors get codes!
If you want a retail cartridge, fair enough. My childhood discs make my monke brain go ook ook too. But it won't be more stable, since the 3DS was designed to be able to run installed games the same way it does retail cartridges. (If anything, installing the games makes them more stable, because modern SDs perform a lot better than 3DS carts, even when bottlenecked by the 3DS itself)

Just remember to back up your save files!

SIGTERM

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I'll be uploading all of this info and cheat codes into GitHub as an archive
Please don't upload them as an archive, that would make it difficult for others to contribute and submit pull requests. All GitHub repos have a "Download ZIP" option that automatically zips everything up, you can just link to if you want to distribute it as an archive.

Reactions: ChibiMofo

simon995pci

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
can someone make a video guide for this ? managed to boot ctrpf and searched for one code but thats it , can someone help me ? dont mind installing usa .cias

i want to add depth plus3 to resident evil mercenaries. can someone dm me ?

Last edited by simon995pci,

Moogley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Animal Crossing codes work fine in the overworld where your house is, but the sides of the screen glitch out in the actual town. If I knew how to fix it, I would! I'm just hoping someone knows how to test and tweak that 🙏

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: nvm im back