Homebrew [Beta] Spider DS Profile RopLoader (4.x only)

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I tell if I'm in the CFW or not? I have been trying to get Devmenu to install and I finally got the CFW to boot (I think? The bottom screen goes black, flashes white, then black, then goes to home menu. Any way to see if it actually booted and such?)

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could this be used to install the multiroploader? i just got a dual emunand setup running thanks to this tutorial and the last step for extra convenience would be the use the the multiroploader instead of renaming launcher.dats to switch between them.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This is really making me mad. So I followed the downgrade tutorial which took me to 4.2. In the cfw video he's at 4.3. Everything works until the very last step where you hold l and launch. It just locks up. But if I replace that launcher.Dat with the gateway backup downgrade one it boots fine. So should I just leave the one that is created during the format instead of replacing with the one in the cfw files folder?

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I tell if I'm in the CFW or not? I have been trying to get Devmenu to install and I finally got the CFW to boot (I think? The bottom screen goes black, flashes white, then black, then goes to home menu. Any way to see if it actually booted and such?)

When you do that and the bottom screen goes black and when it flashes white it will boot back intoo the home menu and then when you are back in the home menu you are 100% in cfw then. also make a new folder that says CFW after it boots back in too the home menu then turn off the 3DS then turn it back on you will see that folder is not there then boot back intoo it like you was before then you will see that folder you made that way you can tell them apart.

TheNintendoEnthusiast

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is exciting! Though, I will hold off a little longer to see how the 3DS homebrew develops before jumping the gun and downgrading my system :D

**MY Precioussss** haha

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright! I got all that CFW stuff sorted out, except installing BigBlueMenu. Where do I put the CIA file? I put it on the root of the SD Card and I keep getting nothing good on the run.bat. I have the IP address and the CIA file name edited correctly into the file. Screenshot below.

Attachments

• not installing.PNG
    not installing.PNG
    1.9 KB · Views: 241

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0 +1