Homebrew [Beta] Spider DS Profile RopLoader (4.x only)

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use MT-card's Launcher.dat.

Anyway, it is great that this is possible now. I had been looking for this, but I didn't have enough knowledge on how the 3ds' internals work, so because I'm an impatient person, I bought a flash card.

I nearly did, too. Luckily I spent all my money on Majora's Mask and stuff. Now I have to get this darn CFW to work then I'm set! Unfortunately I don't think it is working out for me, so I might have to retry the CFW installation, since it keeps rebooting the 3ds when I try loading it.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I nearly did, too. Luckily I spent all my money on Majora's Mask and stuff. Now I have to get this darn CFW to work then I'm set! Unfortunately I don't think it is working out for me, so I might have to retry the CFW installation, since it keeps rebooting the 3ds when I try loading it.

When you load the CFW It boots intoo the CFW and it seems like it reboots so to see if you are in cfw try to load settings if it locks up then that means you was in cfw.

Broadway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
2 hours of hard work

nJTC9Kc.jpg

All

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I wanted to know something, since i can (FINALLYYYYYY) install the cfw without flashcart isn't it better to wait for a 9.2 one?(saw some interesting development)
or is it better to install the cfw?
Oh and if i install the cfw can i install cia of game with 9.X encryption?
Thanks.

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
MT-Card launcher's Emunand works just fine with 9.5 right? I heard it breaks multirom but since I'd only want to access the eshop anyway...

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so before I start geeking out thinking this allows us to install the ds profile exploit using an sd card.

What can the average user now do using this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or well somewhat