Hacking Beta Acekard 2i 3DS update for 4.3.10-U

xanthux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, guys. New poster here, but long time reader.

I sent an email to Acekard.com ([email protected]) regarding the new update on Acekard 2i for Nintendo 3DS Ver. 4.3.0-10U/E/J since it's been over a month since the last update. Earlier today, they replied to me with an attachment. They said it's still in beta, so install this firmware update at your own risk. You can find the download link at the end of this post. Here's the email:

Dear Acekard User,

First of all,we fell terribly sorry for our such a long time delay on releasing the Acekard 2i update for 3DS 4.3.

Delay is delay,we have not any exccuse.So except many many apologies,we have to say sorry again to you.

We just developed a beta update patch for the latest 3DS 4.3.0-10,you may find it in the attachment.
We know,it is too late than some other brand flashcards.But please believe,we'll never abandon Acekard and any of our precious users.
We'll keep supporting Acekard update and AKAIO update in the future.

Thank you for your constant support and kind patience to Acekard.

With best regards to you all

A.K.

here's the DOWNLOAD LINK: http://goo.gl/OHQ8Z

UPDATE: It's working. :) New icon for DSi/3DS is a horse on green background (PIPPA FUNNELL, UBISOFT).

Reactions: 4 people

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i tried, it works seamlessly.

Typical.. The day after I got fed up of waiting and went for an R4i instead :)

Look on the bright side, now your double protected.

Imagine a typical night out with the lads for some bants and you bring along just one condom. You have some fun with a hussy and you've shot your load. But she and you want a second round. What do you do? You've used your only condom. Don't tell me your either going in bareback or reuse the condom?

The same logic can be applied to flashcarts.

Reactions: 5 people

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
For fucks sake :/ I just bought a new R4igold after giving up.
i tried, it works seamlessly.

Typical.. The day after I got fed up of waiting and went for an R4i instead :)

Look on the bright side, now your double protected.

Imagine a typical night out with the lads for some bants and you bring along just one condom. You have some fun with a hussy and you've shot your load. But she and you want a second round. What do you do? You've used your only condom. Don't tell me your either going in bareback or reuse the condom?

The same logic can be applied to flashcarts.

Good Logic.

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Don't started at the 1st try but at the second, probably it was loading the new data.
Anyway, works on 3DS EUR with latest update.

corenting

Trophies
Website
www.corenting.fr
XP
Country
France
I like people complaining when the update is late and then complaining when it's out because they have ordered another flashcard :D
And think about EZFlash Vi owners, they are waiting since 4.1.0-8 :)

Anyway, the update is working for me on DS Phat/DSi/3DS.
And here is a mirror if OP link die : http://www.mediafire.com/?qqrnnrlj48xmi0p

jweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I like people complaining when the update is late and then complaining when it's out because they have ordered another flashcard :D

I don't think anyone is complaining.. I am certainly not.. I was just laughing at myself.. I don't know why, but I had this feeling this would happen.. I kept putting off the order of my R4 every day thinking "today might be the day", and it actually came true.. I think I should go out and buy a lottery ticket today, just incase...

corenting

Trophies
Website
www.corenting.fr
XP
Country
France

I don't think anyone is complaining.. I am certainly not.. I was just laughing at myself.. I don't know why, but I had this feeling this would happen.. I kept putting off the order of my R4 every day thinking "today might be the day", and it actually came true.. I think I should go out and buy a lottery ticket today, just incase...

I'm laughing too, it's ironic :) I also ordered a DS2 because of this and the contact issues.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can understand the Acekard-Team but I just went on ahead and got a SCDS2. But it would still be nice to get an update for the AK, since it did a very good job when it was useable on my 3DS...

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Here's the icon. Thing of beauty ain't it? ^_^
gallery_262855_65_127.gif

Pippa Funnell
Game of the Year 2007

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well.. well... and i was just about to buy an r4i... well i can save up and fix my GBA SP or for a DSTwo now..
it's nice acekard Team are still supporting us, if they eve5r make a DSTwo type flash kit i'll be all over it because of how well they have supported their hardware over the years.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.