Gaming Best VC games that use the Wii remote?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was hopin' to find a good fighter that allows you to use the Wii remote (turned sideways, of course), but I'd love to hear any and all suggestions for decent VC games that use the Wii remote. I know it might sound trite, but I just don't want to have to fool with the wires and mess of games that require the GCN / classic controller -- I wanna kick back on my couch and veg to a good game. The only fighting games I've found, though, have either gotten poor ratings or require the GCN controller. Streets of Rage 2 looked cool, but I think that too requires the classic controller. :'(

Thanks

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wound up opting for Eternal Champions. It's a pretty darn fun fighter. Still learnin' all of their moves and whatnot, but there's quite a bit of depth there.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is there a list of VC games that use the Wiimote? I would like to know.

All NES, TurboGrafx-16 and TurboGrafx-CD support the Wiimote plus some Mega Drive and Neo-Geo games. The page for that game on the VC channel will tell you.

Any chances of Nintendo bringing Duck Hunt to the VC using the Wii remote for shooting?

There is a chance, but not a huge one. Due to the re-working required to get it to work it is more likely that we would see a full remake (or sequel) released on WiiWare.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night