Gaming Best Soundtracks from DS Games

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lycan911
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 10,371
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Likes Likes 2
The soundtrack from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Especially when you're close to exposing the "witness". I wished they used it for the rest of the series... And oh! Don't forget the sick soundtrack of Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective.
 
I got two

1-The Legendary Starfy - Final Boss Battle.


A really pumped up background music.

2-999- Morphogenetic Sorrow


Its a sad yet nostalgic song which hits you very hard when you heard it in contex. it really sets the mood in the scene
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lycan911
In no order...
  • Radiant Historia
  • The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road
  • Solatorobo: Red the Hunter
  • Avalon Code
  • Chrono Trigger DS
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
  • Final Fantasy IV DS
  • Final Fantasy III DS
  • Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
  • Rhythm Heaven
  • Cooking Mama
  • Cooking Mama 2: Dinner with Friends
  • Cooking Mama 3: Shop and Chop
  • Okamiden
  • Retro Game Challenge
  • GameCenter CX: Arino no Chousenjou 2
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All
  • Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
  • Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
I would have also included the Dragon Quest games, but... I can't include soundtracks I can't remember! I'm quite a few hours into IX and the remakes, but I can't remember any songs from any of the games beyond the title screen. Not even the Observatory theme from IX, despite the fact that I have Fortune Street and I mainly play on the Observatory stage! So...I can't list what I can't remember is good or not.









​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lycan911

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted