best slot-2

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by PikaPika, Apr 26, 2007.

1. PikaPika
    OP

PikaPika GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 25, 2006
    United States
    AZ
    What would you say is the best slot-2 that has gba support, is lite-sized, and uses micro sd?
    Ive been thinking about the ez-iv lite deluxe, but I want a little advice here.

2. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    EZIV Lite if you only need it for GBA, movies, etc. M3 Lite supports browser, and it doesn't do too badly in GBA. If price is what's pulling you, get the EZ4 (its around 2/3 to 1/2 the price of an M3 Perfect)

3. ahtin

ahtin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 27, 2006
    Hong Kong
    Hong Kong
    EZ4L have 0.7mm out for the DSL slot2

if u care abt. this... M3L is a good choice

4. 4saken

Nov 28, 2006
    I thought this was fixed in the newer versions (Deluxe and Compact). I'm probably wrong though [​IMG]

5. dbgtdob

dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 14, 2007
    United States
    they never fixed it, its not flush it still sticks out, and since they make ez flash v now with the 3 in 1, they dont care about fixing it.

6. 4saken

Nov 28, 2006
    Well that's another reason to get an M3 Lite [​IMG]

My M3 Lite feels weird though. The casing feels strangely flimsy, and holds into the DS very tightly (heard this was common). It is still a great card though [​IMG] Pokemon linkage would complete the package!

7. miikes

miikes Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2007
    the thing is that the lite sized slot 2's pale in comparison to the ez2/3 series. Those cards have the greatest gba functionality and features even when compared to the m3/ez4 or the 3in1. If only they'd have put some of the features like rtc or rts properly and most importantly the compatability and speed in the 3in1 then I'd get that for my r4.