Hacking best slot-2

PikaPika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would you say is the best slot-2 that has gba support, is lite-sized, and uses micro sd?
Ive been thinking about the ez-iv lite deluxe, but I want a little advice here.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EZIV Lite if you only need it for GBA, movies, etc. M3 Lite supports browser, and it doesn't do too badly in GBA. If price is what's pulling you, get the EZ4 (its around 2/3 to 1/2 the price of an M3 Perfect)

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EZIV Lite if you only need it for GBA, movies, etc. M3 Lite supports browser, and it doesn't do too badly in GBA. If price is what's pulling you, get the EZ4 (its around 2/3 to 1/2 the price of an M3 Perfect)

EZ4L have 0.7mm out for the DSL slot2

if u care abt. this... M3L is a good choice

I thought this was fixed in the newer versions (Deluxe and Compact). I'm probably wrong though
tongue.gif

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

EZ4L have 0.7mm out for the DSL slot2

if u care abt. this... M3L is a good choice

I thought this was fixed in the newer versions (Deluxe and Compact). I'm probably wrong though
tongue.gif

they never fixed it, its not flush it still sticks out, and since they make ez flash v now with the 3 in 1, they dont care about fixing it.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well that's another reason to get an M3 Lite
tongue.gif

My M3 Lite feels weird though. The casing feels strangely flimsy, and holds into the DS very tightly (heard this was common). It is still a great card though
smile.gif
Pokemon linkage would complete the package!

miikes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the thing is that the lite sized slot 2's pale in comparison to the ez2/3 series. Those cards have the greatest gba functionality and features even when compared to the m3/ez4 or the 3in1. If only they'd have put some of the features like rtc or rts properly and most importantly the compatability and speed in the 3in1 then I'd get that for my r4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: