Hardware Best Rechargable Batteries for Wii Controllers?

outcast22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trust u guys more than a comparison site. What's a good recharge battery that won't blow up on me when I need to recharge them?

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
EDIT:
I didn't read the Wii part, so read me second post in here
smile.gif

Energizers NiMH 2500

NH15BP4_GP_large.jpg

All those others (GP/Duracell/Etc...) Always fail on me after some months, Energizers always did there duty without worry or problem

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Right, i didn't read the Wii part
smile.gif

I have a very handy one i use and i'm very happy with it.

Big Ben Dual Induction Charger
- You just have to lay down your WiiMote (or WiiMote with Motion Plus) on it, no need to remove the protective rubber, it's powered over USB

1004004006886427.jpg

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a docking station that works fine. wiimotes seem to last days without needing recharged. its made in china and has no brand marked on it. the downside is that you must remove the WM+ and all extensions to put the things in the dock. and also the batteries cannot be taken out and used in your favorite sex toy like they could if you used real AA batteries. so you dedicate them to the wiimotes for good or until you get creative with a soldering iron.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I found some nice batteries they were niMH+ the auction stated that they didnt lose charge unlike normal niMH they were very expensive also, I have a 4 socket docking station where you plug your wii into the station but its shit the batteries are never fully charged and somtimes I have to charge to max in a normal charger

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use this and I love it. Well, except that one of the batteries broke, but that's mainly because I got really pissed at a game and threw it against the wall or something. It's still pretty nice and keeps a long charge, my only annoyance is that the light on it is so damn bright. I mean, I keep this thing on my nightstand and it practically kept me awake until it finished charging or until I covered the light. But you get used to it. Still a decent price and a nice product.

terminator99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
terminator99 said:
Ive done a long and hard search for rechargable batteries and these are definately the best,

eneloop by sanyo (2000mah).

im constantly playing the wii and these batteries are the dogs bollocks.

dont use a quick charger.
just use a trickle charger, 12-14 hour charge.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
MAHA IMEDION 2100mAh (don't need 2500 mah it hardly ever charges to that anyway look it up) NiMH Rechargeable Batteries. the best thing about these is they have a low discharge and their like only $13 for 4. i got these in all my devices and they keep the charge whether you use the device or not.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DjoeN said:
EDIT:
I didn't read the Wii part, so read me second post in here
smile.gif

Energizers NiMH 2500

NH15BP4_GP_large.jpg

All those others (GP/Duracell/Etc...) Always fail on me after some months, Energizers always did there duty without worry or problem

i use this too. they last quite a while. i wouldn't even consider wii specific ones as they'll will end up as trash as most nintendo peripherals.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission