Best flashcart for $25?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by WrestlinFan, Jul 28, 2013.

1. WrestlinFan
    OP

WrestlinFan Currently jobbing to Kevin Nash

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2013
    United States
    I'm looking for a flashcart that supports the latest 3DS firmware, is supported, and can emulate NES games for $25 or less including shipping. What cart do you think is compatible with my needs?

2. Yepi69

Yepi69 Vivid and busy gamer

Nov 29, 2010
    Portugal
    Behind you
    Every DS flashcard can emulate NES AFAIK.

3. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    You don't even have to pay that much. ~$15 and free shipping for a R4i Gold (r4ids.cn model)
    And yes every DS flashcart can emulate NES games as long as it can run homebrew.

4. WrestlinFan
    OP

WrestlinFan Currently jobbing to Kevin Nash

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2013
    United States
    Any good shops in the us? I apologize for my noob-ness. I'm trying to pick up on this as fast as possible.

5. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
  6. burtonclark

burtonclark Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2013
    United States
    If you want play SNES games,then dstwo is your best choice, maybe as you knew,it comes with SNES and GBA emulator and it's the best flashcart at present. DSTwo can work well on 3ds latest firmware,some store even provide preflashed dstwo,so you dont need update yourself, got my dstwo from modchipfactory.com, preflashed firmware plus free shipping,arrived my CA house within a week.

7. Yolandy2013
    This message by Yolandy2013 has been removed from public view by Cyan, Aug 20, 2013, Reason: Advertising, read the forum rules again.
    Jul 31, 2013