Hacking Best DVD media brand for backup loaders

riahc3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey

First off, AFAIK the Wii only supports DVD-Rs right? Not DVD+R SL (or DVD+R DL)....

Now the original topic. What is the best DVD media brand for backup loaders? I tried to make this a poll but couldnt find a decent updated list of DVD media brand makers. Please post both DVD-R SL and DVD-R DL. Also part numbers and manufacturer numbers would be a nice detail. Thank you.

Oh Really?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has been asked many times and you will get the same answer from the majority of the people
Verbatim (singapore made not india) or Taiyo Yuden
Everyone is gonna say one of those, most likely Verbatim

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Everyone says Verbatim. I have no issues with Memorex though.
smile.gif

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can also use DVD+R if you set the Booktype to DVD-ROM, I mostly use DVD+R because often my shops don't have DVD-R anymore (maybe because of all the pirates buying DVD-R
tongue.gif
).
Never had issues with Sony (neither DVD-R/DVD+R or DVD+R DL) media, they are a bit expensive but worth there money.

leemufc

Trophies
XP
Country
mousex said:
You can also use DVD+R if you set the Booktype to DVD-ROM, I mostly use DVD+R because often my shops don't have DVD-R anymore (maybe because of all the pirates buying DVD-R
tongue.gif
).
Never had issues with Sony (neither DVD-R/DVD+R or DVD+R DL) media, they are a bit expensive but worth there money.
sony dvd+r are the best

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill