Best Canadian Cellphone provier?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by UnseenHero, Mar 24, 2011.

1. UnseenHero
    OP

UnseenHero The UnseenHero

Jul 16, 2009
    Canada
    At Home
    Hello everyone on the forums. I am UnseenHero. I recently applied to many places looking for a job and have an interview coming up. And the reason I did this is because I want to buy my first cellphone. And I have been doing my research and I decided what I wanted. I will be saving for either a Unlocked Google Nexus S or a locked one. The thing is I don't know which provider to go to.
    This is what my future cellphone plan might look like:

Infinite Text Messages
    Caller ID
    Free Calling after wtv Time
    1GIG for the data plan. (or infinite depending on provider)
    Voicemail

That is pretty much what I will want. Now I know there are a lot of people out there who have a vast experience in phone companies. My family give me mixed answers and all hate there providers. So I decided to ask these forums. High internet upload and download would be preferable. So what should I go to Wind or Mobilicity. OR for the locked one Rogers Bell Fido wtv the Nexus S will come out for.

So....help?

Thanks for Reading

-Unseen

2. kiafazool

kiafazool GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 21, 2010
    Canada
    Canada
    bell is the best

call them to get the best deal on what you want

3. rastsan

rastsan 8 baller, Death Wizard,

May 28, 2008
    Canada
    toronto
    Rogers if you have other services they give you a better discount then bell will.
    plus the customer service is way better. no i am sorry we can't do that... more I'll get back to you when we can...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice