Best Canadian Cellphone provier?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by UnseenHero, Mar 24, 2011.

Mar 24, 2011
  1. UnseenHero
    OP

Member UnseenHero The UnseenHero

Canada
    Hello everyone on the forums. I am UnseenHero. I recently applied to many places looking for a job and have an interview coming up. And the reason I did this is because I want to buy my first cellphone. And I have been doing my research and I decided what I wanted. I will be saving for either a Unlocked Google Nexus S or a locked one. The thing is I don't know which provider to go to.
    This is what my future cellphone plan might look like:

Infinite Text Messages
    Caller ID
    Free Calling after wtv Time
    1GIG for the data plan. (or infinite depending on provider)
    Voicemail

That is pretty much what I will want. Now I know there are a lot of people out there who have a vast experience in phone companies. My family give me mixed answers and all hate there providers. So I decided to ask these forums. High internet upload and download would be preferable. So what should I go to Wind or Mobilicity. OR for the locked one Rogers Bell Fido wtv the Nexus S will come out for.

So....help?

Thanks for Reading

-Unseen

2. kiafazool

Member kiafazool GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    bell is the best

call them to get the best deal on what you want

3. rastsan

Member rastsan 8 baller, Death Wizard

Canada
    Rogers if you have other services they give you a better discount then bell will.
    plus the customer service is way better. no i am sorry we can't do that... more I'll get back to you when we can...