Battlefield 3 .

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Splych, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Splych
    OP

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    discuss .

my friends were discussing the game . with me being a PC gamer and a console gamer , i've been trying to debate which one to get . i searched up some news , and there were a few things that caught my eye :
    point 1 : up to 64 players on PC while on a console only 24 .
    -> i've never had a problem with having that many players xD . i've played with a 50 player cap on CoD4 and it's not that bad . you just need to think a little smart rather than rushing to your death . in Bad Company 2 , i believe i've played in a 48 player server too . so if in Battlefield 3 there is a 64 cap , i can expect larger maps .

point 2 : going prone .
    -> how do you feel about it ? with Battlefield 3 trying to have both realism and fun , i don't think we'll have a problem with prone . if it's realism they want , then you can expect an animation that doesn't allow you to shoot like in CoD and you are actually going prone .

point 3 : FrostBite 2.0 .
    -> were us Bad Company 2 gamers beta testers ? either way , i look forward to what aspects DICE will add to their new engine .

feel free to discuss any other points . those are just 3 that caught my eye .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice