Hacking Banners/icon templates for Wii VC

JustStache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I get a Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door icon and TV thing? I don't have Photoshop or anything like that. And I want it to look like the official virtual console style to match everything else.

Last edited by JustStache,

PascalLeroi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
could you do flushed away,teen titans,zapper?

you should already be able to download Flushed Away and Teen Titans from within the injector :) Zapper will be soon too.

Can I get a Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door icon and TV thing? I don't have Photoshop or anything like that. And I want it to look like the official virtual console style to match everything else.

After breakfast I'll make it :)

PascalLeroi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you! You're so kind ^^ if you can, make it look like an official virtual console title please?
Both zapper and paper mario are done and uploaded to the repo. Now @cucholix only has to accept the pull request to have them be choosable in the injector. If you can't wait for that, then you can take a look in my sig ;) Now I'm really off to eat breakfast xD

Reactions: Doctor_U

JustStache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both zapper and paper mario are done and uploaded to the repo. Now @cucholix only has to accept the pull request to have them be choosable in the injector. If you can't wait for that, then you can take a look in my sig ;) Now I'm really off to eat breakfast xD
Thank you very much! And I hope you have a good breakfast :3

Reactions: PascalLeroi

JustStache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might I suggest ones for Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey Ball 2, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Gamecube version), Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Heroes, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Mario Power Tennis, and Mario Superstar Baseball? I'm trying to fill up my Wii U with all of my favorite gamecube games and I would love it if you could make these ^^ I am assuming its fine if I suggest anymore in the future or?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I, erm...also have a bunch of requests. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like someone to make the following: :)

-anno wii
-call of duty modern warfare
-conduit 2
-driver san francisco
-kiwi
-kororinpa
-marbles balance challenge
-overlord
-pandora's tower
-Prince of Persia forgotten sands
-resident evil darkside chronicles
-rock band 2
-sakura wars
-Shaun white road trip
-Shaun White world stage
-tetris party deluxe
-the godfather
-tmnt smash-up
-trackmania
-warioware smooth moves (note: I know it's on wiiu usb helper, but this is NA only, and it blackscreens on me)
-a shadow's tale (ditto...the US version lost in shadow is - ironically - all black for me :P )
-wii party
-wii fit plus (I've got the wiiu version, but for some stupid reason it doesn't have snowboarding and a few other fun minigames)
-harvest moon animal parade
-klonoa
-tatsunoko vs capcom
-de blob 2

I can't but end in a big thank you for the covers provided thus far in this thread. It's a bit much to track down and thank every one of you individually, but I appreciate it a lot. :D

cucholix

00000780 00000438
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I, erm...also have a bunch of requests. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like someone to make the following: :)

-anno wii
-call of duty modern warfare
-conduit 2
-driver san francisco
-kiwi
-kororinpa
-marbles balance challenge
-overlord
-pandora's tower
-Prince of Persia forgotten sands
-resident evil darkside chronicles
-rock band 2
-sakura wars
-Shaun white road trip
-Shaun White world stage
-tetris party deluxe
-the godfather
-tmnt smash-up
-trackmania
-warioware smooth moves (note: I know it's on wiiu usb helper, but this is NA only, and it blackscreens on me)
-a shadow's tale (ditto...the US version lost in shadow is - ironically - all black for me :P )
-wii party
-wii fit plus (I've got the wiiu version, but for some stupid reason it doesn't have snowboarding and a few other fun minigames)
-harvest moon animal parade
-klonoa
-tatsunoko vs capcom
-de blob 2

I can't but end in a big thank you for the covers provided thus far in this thread. It's a bit much to track down and thank every one of you individually, but I appreciate it a lot. :D
TeconMoon injector 3.0.1 has a built in feature to auto download banners/icon if available, some of you mention are already available.

Reactions: Taleweaver

DonCaballero

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys I'm pretty terrible editing images, but I fumbled my way around and managed to do Hulk: Ultimate Destruction for GC. Here it is!

Attachments

• hulk.rar
    609.1 KB · Views: 129

cucholix

00000780 00000438
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Might I suggest ones for Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey Ball 2, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Gamecube version), Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Heroes, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Mario Power Tennis, and Mario Superstar Baseball? I'm trying to fill up my Wii U with all of my favorite gamecube games and I would love it if you could make these ^^ I am assuming its fine if I suggest anymore in the future or?

do scaler by global star?

sonic riders isn't showing up?
done

Reactions: JustStache

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.