Hacking Bannerbomb and Bootmii betas to come tomorrow!?

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
[16:50] [22:49] bootmiis out tomorrow correct?
[16:50] [22:49] sorry is this was asked a million times
[16:50] [22:49] yep
[16:50] [22:50] thank you and thanks for the effort put into it
biggrin.gif

[16:50] [22:50] no problem

A huge boom has been going over efnet saying that bootmii and bannerbomb betas shall arrive tomorrow!

I know it's easy to edit text, so you can believe or not believe me if you want.

The only thing is, is that this started on #softmii, so it may be fake...since you'd think it would start on a channel like #wiidev.

games2007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woot!
My friend told me if I hacked his wii and copied all my games for him, he'd give me his PSP Slim with some stuff.

thc42O

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
games2007 said:
Woot!
My friend told me if I hacked his wii and copied all my games for him, he'd give me his PSP Slim with some stuff.

I hope thats at Your cost for discs even still ur ripping ur supposed friend off. why not just do it for free instead of profiting off helping your "friend" u arent much of one are u.

games2007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thc42O said:
games2007 said:
Woot!

I hope thats at Your cost for discs even still ur ripping ur supposed friend off. why not just do it for free instead of profiting off helping your "friend" u arent much of one are u.

He got the PSP Slim used from his girl friend (not girlfriend) for a few inexpensive items with a charger and a few games and movies.
I have to pay for the DVDs, which I don't currently have.
He's my bud and I help him out with a lot of stuff, but he doesn't really want the PSP badly.
I asked him a week ago if I could trade him something for the PSP.
I didn't have anything to trade him, so he said, "If you softmod my Wii and burn all the games you have, I'll give you all of it."

I didn't say, "Hey, I'll burn you all these games if you give me your PSP and games."
My PSP isn't a slim and I don't have a charger for it, so I'm helping him. He's getting lots of games to pay, and I'm getting a cheaply aquired PSP.
It costed him less than 1/10th the price of the system and games/movies.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well did you not see the topic about how bootmii is coming soon, how bushing said wait a few days?

Yah.

Also for those of you interested I posted this on the IRC, it explains why bannerbomb has taken so long:

QUOTE said:
[19:32] Bannerbomb has been ready for a LONG time, but it couldn't work on virgin wiis because the homebrew channel installer had a bug when you tryed to run it on a virgin, but the HBC team was hard at work on bootmii, so they said we'll fix the HBC installer once we're done with bootmii. So this is the reason it took so long, and this is the reason it's coming out with bootmii.

From #bannerbomb on efnet.

You spend like 2 weeks on an IRC channel your make friends with friends of comex and become ops of channels xD.

Sayargh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take it these are going to brick people who has waninkoko's cios installed, I stupidly updated to 4.0 and somehow deleted the homebrew channel so i'm pretty screwed if thats the case, unless theres a way to get rid of that IOS first.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Well did you not see the topic about how bootmii is coming soon, how bushing said wait a few days?

Yah.

Also for those of you interested I posted this on the IRC, it explains why bannerbomb has taken so long:

QUOTE said:
[19:32] Bannerbomb has been ready for a LONG time, but it couldn't work on virgin wiis because the homebrew channel installer had a bug when you tryed to run it on a virgin, but the HBC team was hard at work on bootmii, so they said we'll fix the HBC installer once we're done with bootmii. So this is the reason it took so long, and this is the reason it's coming out with bootmii.

From #bannerbomb on efnet.

You spend like 2 weeks on an IRC channel your make friends with friends of comex and become ops of channels xD.

hmm i seen the same exact post on #softmii?
anyways are both Bannerbomb and bootmii going to be released tomorrow, i haven't seen anything on #wiidev or hackmii

SenorClean

Trophies
XP
Country
Sayargh said:
I take it these are going to brick people who has waninkoko's cios installed, I stupidly updated to 4.0 and somehow deleted the homebrew channel so i'm pretty screwed if thats the case, unless theres a way to get rid of that IOS first.

I really really really doubt it.... the site that reported that was obviously full of made up stuff.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought the last I heard the guy that created bannerbomb wasn't gonna release it. So I won't believe any dates until I actually see it come out.

Jizmo09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you guys think it might just be possible that after having people poping in 500 times a day asking about dates that some people might just be tired of being botherd with the question and just say whatever the person asking the question wants to hear just to shut them up? Just a thought.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jizmo09 said:
Do you guys think it might just be possible that after having people poping in 500 times a day asking about dates that some people might just be tired of being botherd with the question and just say whatever the person asking the question wants to hear just to shut them up? Just a thought.

Well That sounds about right, thanks for clearing that up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.