Hacking Bannerbomb and Bootmii betas to come tomorrow!?

D

Deleted-171178

Topic for #wiihelp is “Help for Wii homebrew | BaNNeRBoMB = BaNNeRBaN! | BootMii = BootYou! | We don't advise updating to 4.0! | Type !hbstatus for info | Read !rules”

Omgwtfisthat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nah dude I watched some youtube vid for bootmii a while back and the guy had something plugged into his GC mem card slot with a nice little LCD on it which said 'NORMAL BOOT' and 'IOS BOOT' or something

FOUNTAINEER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does every post regarding bootmii, softmii, etc.. end up with flames and some dissing. I don't think anyone here has any idea when the stuff will be released and with what included. I wish i knew. I'm especially awaiting bootmii and i would love for it to come out soon so that it could deliver softmii along with it. From the past week trend with softmii and bootmiis long development time it could still be weeks or even a month or two before anything is released. betas included. my thought.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I still don't belive in that..it would be very nice, or better, awesome if this would be true...but I'm pretty shure it isn't. My girl friend would also be pissed...she bought Zelda last week, only for hacking the Wii..
tongue.gif
. Well, at least she got a great game
wink.gif

And remember, like it's written in the Title, if this is true, you will only get a Public Beta of BootMii (see HackMii)
lecture.gif
. Would SoftMii include something that is in the Beta-Stage
unsure.gif
? Anyways, I would still install it
tongue.gif

I'll wait and won't expect much...this way, I won't be dissapointed, but if it will come, I'll be much more surprised and happy
smile.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Enigma you asked if it was the real Crediar, and while I don't know if it was the real him posting from his computer (there's a small chance it could be one of his friends who said that as a joke) he was oped. So it wasn't some noob posing as him.

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thc42O said:
bin01 said:
i cant miss this haha bootmii vs softmii brawl starting in 3...2...1... XD
you sir are an idiot. Bootmii is going to be included in the soft mii package -.-

I would love to know where you heard that.

QUOTE(DeltaBurnt @ May 9 2009, 08:23 AM)
Enigma you asked if it was the real Crediar, and while I don't know if it was the real him posting from his computer (there's a small chance it could be one of his friends who said that as a joke) he was oped. So it wasn't some noob posing as him.

Um, crediar has been in #softmii since 2.1.1.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
beegee7730 said:
Topic for #wiihelp is “Help for Wii homebrew | BaNNeRBoMB = BaNNeRBaN! | BootMii = BootYou! | We don't advise updating to 4.0! | Type !hbstatus for info | Read !rules”

does that mean 4.0 users need to downgrade?

thc42O

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guess what its tomorow, Hackmii has no updates WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK. stupid irc troll cp edit paste ftl loser. ISO A SCREENSHOT OR DIDNT HAPPEN the later is much mroe likely.

psyck0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people here desperately need to gain some proficiency in spelling and grammar if they ever want to be accorded any respect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)