Banjo-Kazooie confirmed for January release on Nintendo Switch Online

aaaaa.png

Announced unusually early is an unexpected pick for the next Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack game. Rare's 3D platforming hit, Banjo-Kazooie will be landing on the Nintendo Switch as part of the NSO subscription this January after a good few years of the game not being available on Nintendo platforms.

:arrow: Source

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
I've been playing Paper Mario. I just got to dry dry ruins, hoping to tackle that tomorrow morning. I beat a pita screen in dry dry desert with like 12 pokeys. anyway, I'm loving the n64 stuff. I don't think I've played yoshi's story either, so that might be new to me.

If you love yoshi's Island, prepare for massive disappointment. At least they changed it from being a direct sequel, thank god

Attachments

• images (13).jpeg
    images (13).jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 49

TomRiddle

Yare Yare Daze
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You gotta realise the majority of people playing NSO probably weren't even born when N64 was released, they don't give a shit if it isn't 100% accurate they just want to play games and not worry about fog or an incorrect texture.. that's why they don't bother to fix it, the only people complaining are either the few that have nostalgia or won't even play it anyway and just emulate it but like to winge
I mean the N64 emulation on Wii was objectively better then on Switch, and that's not just me talking out of my ass, this isn't a subjective thing, people can measure it and gather data.

Also when the best thing to say for NSO N64 emulation is "The average player won't notice it" then it probably shouldn't be a basis of a premium tier that costs 40 FUCKING DOLLARS when they could have had just as easily put the N64 games in on NSO for free alongside NES and SNES.

Stop trying to act as though Nintendo are preserving these N64 games out of the goodness of their hearts for the new generation, for that's not exactly the case.

If they really cared then they would have had the purchases of their retro offerings permanent to the consumer in the sense that all previous virtual console offerings that said consumer purchased and apply it to Switch.
It would also help if they had a ROM Site on the internet where customers can purchase ROMs for cheap.

Additionally the virtual console offerings on Wii was vastly more then what the switch has offered in the same timeframe and even overall in the end when the Wii stopped getting manufactured.

Stop trying to defend on how Switch has N64 games when Wii had more consoles in again, the same timeframe, you're only encouraging that Nintendo can always stoop to new lows when it comes to preservation and availability of their retro titles.

And the younger generation not noticing the bugs or other mismatches is not an excuse, they want to play the game like on how gamers enjoyed them originally to be considered a masterpiece artworks of their times, and when the emulation has glitches that hinder the overall gameplay if not atmosphere, then it hinders them to see how the older generation enjoyed it or to even enjoy the games themselves.

Here are 3 other videos to prove my point:

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Stop trying to act as though Nintendo are preserving these N64 games out of the goodness of their hearts for the new generation, for that's not exactly the case.

Where did I say that or even anything related to what you said? All I said was the majority of Switch owners don't care about it being accurate and won't complain so Nintendo won't fix it.

Dimka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Скорее всего для Nintendo Switch не будут делать исключение и множество портов с играми Ultra 64 так же как и для предшественников.
Исходя из старой практики например для GameCube вышел только диск :
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition.
:)

Last edited by Dimka,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...