Hacking Badge Arcade Region Ban Poll (022-2803)

What region is your banned 3DS?

• Total voters

moneychild

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so glad Nintendo do the banning stuff during school season when I put my console to rest.
And I'm a person who totally cheats in badge arcade a lot using gateway.

Death to Nintendo
:gun: :nds:

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just joined the Ban-waggon! :D
Updated to 10.5 or whatever it was??? ....tested BA, and bam ...022-2803 Contact Support.
Oh well... Nintendo clearly don't need my custom!!! :P

Pretty sure the Bans are done sever side by the way...so for those who haven't tested BA since you have most likely been banned anyways.

so people got caught cheating? What is there to poll about.....

Let's you see how many people have been caught cheating!!

Reactions: tony_2018 and Varia

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh man, just got banned too! =D
Good game Nintendo, good game (not that I really gaf).

Wasn't using the unlock code either by the way, JP (new) 3ds. None of you are safe!

Last edited by Varia,

skrlegend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Error: 022-2803 Banned today with the firmware update 10.5 Emunand N3ds, there´s some way to unban with another emunand or something? :D

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hm wonder if I'm banned too, I got bored of BA a while back so don't care enough to check.

Anyone know if the ban is console or NNID specific?

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Error: 022-2803 Banned today with the firmware update 10.5 Emunand N3ds, there´s some way to unban with another emunand or something? :D

Another emunand likely won't help. A new NNID might, but you will lose all eshop purchases and any badges you legitimately won as well, so imo it's not really worth it.

Hm wonder if I'm banned too, I got bored of BA a while back so don't care enough to check.

Anyone know if the ban is console or NNID specific?

From what I understand it is the NNID account that is getting banned. I personally have not tried with a new NNID because im not all that interested in the hassle of trying to swap NNIDs.

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another emunand likely won't help. A new NNID might, but you will lose all eshop purchases and any badges you legitimately won as well, so imo it's not really worth it.

From what I understand it is the NNID account that is getting banned. I personally have not tried with a new NNID because im not all that interested in the hassle of trying to swap NNIDs.

Actually, it may be console related. I say this because they looked at my NNID and found no bans. They had to ask for my serial number to even find a ban.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this mean you can now get banned by playing games online that you don't own...?

No, that was always a risk you took when playing online with pirated games.

This specific ban is for using things like gateway and NTR to give yourself something that you are supposed to have to pay for.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
So after updating to 10.5 on all consoles, 3 systems got banned in Badge Arcade :/
- O3DS (Cheated only for 20 badges on the real arcade)
- O3DS XL 1 (Cheated around 200 badges on the real arcade)
- N3DS XL (Cheated around 300 badges on the real arcade)

2 systems didn't (Didn't cheat on 1 and on the other i only cheated once only in training mode (gave me 4 or 5 free plays)
- 2DS (Never cheated)
- O3DS XL 2 (Cheated only in trainer mode)

Anyway it was fun as long as it lasted :)

Last edited by DjoeN,
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
If you delete saves of NBA before updating, I suppose that you will not obtain the ban.
I don't think that'll work, several people already tried that on 10.4.

Also I just got my follow-up call. 4 days after the specified 24-48 hour timeframe I was given.

Had to look me up again. I accidentally gave the wrong NNID both times but I also provided my serial number which should be correct. After a while on hold I was told it was a suspension for breaching the TOS for NNID and the eShop. I asked what could do that and she told me possibly unauthorized software and or hardware.

The representative was very nice and I asked twice if it was permanent and she said no but could not give me a timetable for when the suspension would be lifted, but to call them again if I still can't connect toward the end of February.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ughhhh so hard to find, "Marmalade Boy" lol my girlfriend wants this weird movie.... I wonder if...