Hacking backup to ISO file from previously burnt DVD.

DjFIL

OP
Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
So I've discovered running games from a spare USB HDD. It's awesome. I want to keep all my favorites on one HDD. Lots of my older games are burnt to DVD already, and I don't have the original ISO. What's the best method (Windows7 or MAC OS X) to take my burnt DVD's and back them up again to an ISO that'd be loadable on to my WBFS drive? Should I just use disc utility in OS X to back them up, or is there a better way?

Thanks.

julen163

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
DjFIL said:
So I've discovered running games from a spare USB HDD. It's awesome. I want to keep all my favorites on one HDD. Lots of my older games are burnt to DVD already, and I don't have the original ISO. What's the best method (Windows7 or MAC OS X) to take my burnt DVD's and back them up again to an ISO that'd be loadable on to my WBFS drive? Should I just use disc utility in OS X to back them up, or is there a better way?

Thanks.
Every USB loader have the option to rip directly every DVD to the HDD. You only have to select the ADD option, from the USB loader...
=;-)

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
create the image file with imgburn
then transfer the iso to your hdd
I have to ask why someone with your experience would recommend this time wasting method when there are at least a few WBFS PC apps that will convert directly from a burnt DVD to WBFS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night