Backup Loader Gamma

OSW

Wii King
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
hahaha waninkoko is still eating his lunch! lets all crack jokes about it!

ps: I heard Toni is involved with Gamma!

OSW

Wii King
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
so i heard, a couple of hrs. but is wanin really eating?

oh yeah, gotta love churros
biggrin.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
kik ass a talk section I bet if this link gets around to the "noobs" we could have a lot of fun here without the "head biting" bitterness of some of the less helpful yet "think they know everything about everything" people.....

a few things to think about before you post:

big foot made me do it......my mom slaps me....and I like cheese....sometimes...

also the burrito.... VERY BIEN...MUEY MUEY BIEN!

I comer más del burrito que el tipo de grasa en la calle y que gestiona un Taco Bell!

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
kik ass a talk section I bet if this link gets around to the "noobs" we could have a lot of fun here without the "head biting" bitterness of some of the less helpful yet "think they know everything about everything" people.....

a few things to think about:

big foot made me do it......my mom slaps me....and I like cheese....sometimes...
LOL vetta your crazy dude!!!

yeah i'm gunna be spreading this link like wildfire, make it a legendary like the /(o )( o)\ thread at dcemu(good times)

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
where is Video Freak anyway! someone should PM , Shilo,Video freak, and guntims on over here and Shadow Prophet for that matter WTF is he doing these days! lol

/ ( o ) (o) \

mine are more realistic bro....left one is just a bit smaller LOL

Animated_Towelie_Icon_3.gif

IKON226989fd5acbc451afd2e5c913977583a92ab1a00f.gif

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guntimms is a mod now... did you know that? shadow prophet was AWESOME(one of my many fav. people @ dcemu)not sure what he's up to these days, video_freak flipped out because the mods took some(actually a lot) posts away(i think that was him anyway)... ok going over to dcemu to pm the link to em all lol

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
right! PM those loco's! essay! lol...yeah i knew guntims was moderating (they need a few fair mods) I miss SP and the lot. but i dont miss the lot of moderators( guntims,kaiser and shadow prophet were a plenty and always fair!) other mods...not so much (wont mention names we all know who I mean anyways) but I sure do miss the good times we all had together
smile.gif
was kinda a golden age of brew back then
smile.gif

boy wiigator and waninkoko's presence alone is enough to make folks shake with anticipation! Wonder, ponder, the enigmatic backup loader gamma

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
right! lol...yeah i knew guntims was moderating (they need a few fair mods) I miss SP and the lot. but i dont miss the moderators (wont mention names we all know who I mean anyways) but I sure do miss the good times we all had together
smile.gif
was kinda a golden age of brew back then
smile.gif
it was, it was... well we could start it again, now that we have found the EOF thread "let the good times roll"(and let me roll something too lol)

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
way ahead of ya on the latter lol
spliff.gif

besides a LOT of us went to this site bro....

www.theplayground-uk.com

as the name suggest it is a playful place to talk shit and have fun with near NO MODERATION...as long as you maintain trust,respect, and communication with others you are welcome to say and do as you please
tongue.gif
a "Free" place to handg out for gamers just like GBATEMP
smile.gif
thats why I hang out over here a lot lately and always chill a tab on Theplayground

(gbatemp and the playground are my home pages)

After the drama fest with loss of post, badgering moderators, and banning of Shadow Prophet (though temp) @ DCemu well that really was the "straw" to break the camels hizump ya know!

eggman,baboon,vid freak,pspdemon,jaymanummkay aka v3nom,dejkirkby,nick666,pspkor,hardhat,splodger,master chaffed, pspphd aka Mr.shizzy,

and soooooo many more my short term memory fails to remind me of...all reside at the playground still
smile.gif
you can even see cartman and soplox stop bye now and then
smile.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
its just one we use in the forums nick made it for the site each (active) member also has there own smiley!

see,
Mr.Shizzy (gameboot king)
Shizzy.gif

Ultimate Eggman
TheEggmanNEW.gif

Nick666
N666smiley.gif

Dejkirkby
dejkNEW.gif

VettaCossX
VETTAvivi.gif

and other cool ones 2, Nick felt the need for grand smiley station lol the freekin smart ass he is its a rather interesting pick as well lol
starwars.gif

pirates.gif

you remember Nick666? well he is the GFX artist who does the awesome looking stuff for our old psp mods and for the smileys web banner ect
smile.gif

rasta.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah its really just a very small place for us charasmatic types to both game and pick on each other we even have a "fuck you buddy!" thread for people who want to verbally abuse one another! its true! lol...Now I dont want others to think we are spamming though (just a crazy freekin place is all) so i guess we should change the topic from TPG to:

the action about to ( or not..lol) go down in our own GBATEMP forums! speculation has lead us to this point: waninkoko stated (maybe as a joke to entertain himself maybe he is serious who knows) but he stated that the release would be on friday?! so here it is and he has logged in 3 times today at least so that gives us a little hope that maybe...there is a snowballs chance in hell...lol...that we may see the all mighty gamma release today at gbatemp DUNT DUN DUNNNnnNnN

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think people read to far into the friday comment(not you but others), he only said he likes fridays(maybe that was pointing to the release, not sure) but i'm sitting here at work wanting to smoke a fatty and play a few games that are supposed to work on gamma, so hopefully it isn't released while i'm working... i might have to leave early if that's the case

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah in all seriousness i gotta agree it could be a genral statement as in "i like friday its the first day of the weekend" or maybe it was a "hint" who knows but its fun to anticipate. It keeps the interest of the users and there are a lot of things you can do to kill time waiting (like learning a new hack) .the awesome staff and users here have really made some amazing walkthroughs and step by step guides that I personally find useful quite often so i check when ever i come in to use a guide on the backup loaders status...I use the Banner Tutorial Thread a lot lately to make banners for friends and update emulator channels ect...I have also took an interest in djtaz's posts I find he has offered a nice organization to a rather cluttered flow of information! that is very cool!

people working together is what its all about and its really a privilege to see it all go down
smile.gif
I will wait as long as it takes you cant rush legendary console history altering tools...ya just cant! lol

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i agree, djtaz is a huge help to this site(especially to the noobs and/or clueless people)... jfitie and noobwarrior aswell, these three(along with others i'm sure) have really organized revisions/releases/info for both loaders, not to mention the-all-in-1 loader channel... that shit is sweet

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
for as fast as the info comes in they do a real good job keeping it tidy and neat. Especially when one considers how very many RAR archives are released with just a DOL and credit file no real "read me" to speak of...Thats when you think gbatemp to the rescue! because using a tool the wrong way (like not knowing the res of a banner before injecting a pic to a tpl) can result in a messed up if not fully "bricked" console. That is why we cant take contributions like that lightly! They earn our respect and support with there contributions and we are always thankful
smile.gif
To bad the commercial game scene could'nt offer the courtesy the homebrew scene can (for example you and I have a psp and know that without homebrew our psp would be very "crippled" as far as customizing it to our own specs) if not for dark alex,famjita, and the booster making our psp what it is today with there contributions
smile.gif
I just get a kick out of the fact a homebrewer can make a console more feature rich than the actual creator because the homebrew developer actually has more freedom as a developer with OPEN SOURCE CODE under gpl it is as legal as can be to do so...It is a common misconception that emulators (and emulation via a legit backup be it a cart or flash dump or disc image) are illegal and in and of itself that is a false misconception Backup loaders and emulators are mere tools...it is up to the user of said tool HOW to use it...Like a kitchen knife! the cook is responsible for how they use the knife (to cut the cheese...or cut the in-law in several distinct arteries) ...ahh life...full of choices! lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)