Hacking Backup Launcher v0.3 Gamma 002 Fix??

TiMeBoMb4u2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay... This is gonna sound real dumb, but I've done some searching, and I was unable to find my answer...

What does the "Backup Launcher v0.3 Gamma 002 Fix" do/fix??

If I'm running the original "Backup Launcher v0.3 Gamma" from the Homebrew Channel, what do I need to do to "fix" it... or does the "fix" only apply to the Backup Launcher Channels??

Please forgive my ignorance!
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
tj_cool said:
Haven't seen HBC version yet
Does anyone know WiiGator well enough to ask him/her about this?

lecture.gif

Did you look at the link i posted? It's always first .dol release and then unofficial channel release(if you get official compiled binarys).

TiMeBoMb4u2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Did you look at the link i posted? It's always first .dol release and then unofficial channel release(if you get official compiled binarys).
So is is possible to take the "backuplauncher.dol" file, which was located in the "Gamma002fix.zip" file, and replace the "boot.dol" file in the HBC-ready Backup Launcher??

blink.gif

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
WiiPower said:
So is is possible to take the "backuplauncher.dol" file, which was located in the "Gamma002fix.zip" file, and replace the "boot.dol" file in the HBC-ready Backup Launcher??

blink.gif

There are also Linking Channels/Softchip that allow you to place any backup launcher Dol in a folder on the root and use that launcher. So no need to keep installing/uninstalling different channels. Replace the Dol.

TiMeBoMb4u2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not really sure what you mean, AsosaYoung. I'm not installing any channels. I'm only running the Backup Launcher from the Homebrew Channel.

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
I'm not really sure what you mean, AsosaYoung. I'm not installing any channels. I'm only running the Backup Launcher from the Homebrew Channel.

Oh, I just use the HBChannel for HB and Wad Manager And SoftChip on my main menu and can load any Backup launcher Dol.
Yes just replace it with the one in your HBCbackuplauncher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30