Hacking My Modded Wii's System Menu

JordanB500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I have been using bootmii and the homebrew channel for a while now but the biggest issue I keep having is the system menu not functioning, aka the screen freezes after a few seconds forcing me to turn the power off. I used a nand backup and restored it earlier yesterday and that seemed to have fixed the issue except after using the system menu it froze and then stopped working again, So I wanted to see if there was a way to fix my system menu and found that applying system menu themes from "mymenuifyMod" could fix it. since I had a nand backup i figured there was no real risk to my wii since I also installed priiloader yesterday as well, That worked temporarily until it did not, I do not really care about the system menu(since I can play games from my nand backup via usbloadergx) but unless there is an app that lets me change my wii's settings without wifi or a system menu then I am stuck restoring my nand and finding double a batteries that will last long enough for me to change those wifi settings

Reactions: r1vver

JordanB500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i copied my nand.bin and used ohneschwanzenegger to make a new one but when copied back to my sd card bootmii is unable to restore it and just froze but thanks for the app
Edit: the app just takes you to the internet settings but for a system menu that doesnt work it just send you to homebrew channel

Last edited by JordanB500,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1