Hacking backup launcher - backup games fail to be read

yas78687

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

Im new to joining this gbatemp, but I have been on here quite a bit for all my wii needs lol.

Just needed to ask for some help with a problem with my wii that is causing me a lot if headache.

ive hacked my wii via the twighlight hack etc and have wiigator backuplauncher 0.3g with the 002 fix. I have a wii 3.4.

Ive been able to play my backup games off of it, but all of a sudden the backup games, whilst loading, come up with the error stating that they could not be read... and these are game discs that were working fine before. This problem is affecting all my backup games, and the comment appears in-game (when it is loading at the begining). Otherwise, my wii and all the HBC stuff etc work fine...

i have tried removing ios249 and installing cios36 rev7...? but this hasnt helped at all (but Im not entirely sure i did it correctly lol)

I hope someone can help...

thanks in advance, and any help would be greatly appreciated...
Yas

ps: i have read some of the other topics already ( like: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=130850&st=15) and have tried removing ios249 and reinstalling cios36 rev 7 (as mentioned already) but I dont want to try anything else incase I totally fry my wii...

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
i love it when noobs say they read alot then come out with something stupid like .....

QUOTE said:
i have tried removing ios249 and installing cios36 rev7

we are on rev 14

if you where up to date with things you would no that thread is like 8 months old lo

yas78687

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol i just tried to find out if anyone else experienced the same prob as me and came across those previous topics.
I have not done anything else to my wii (ie updating etc) and hence why I was a little perplexed as to why it has stopped working...

thanks guys for the quick replies.

I will use REV 14 now - im a little bit noobish to all this i agree... will post how it goes...

thanks

yas78687

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
guys, i just gotta say you are pwnful! lol thanks and all is working now - installed cios 38 rev 14 then the 002 fix again, and things seem to be working well! thanks again and hope all is going more better for you all than it did for me lol.

thanks again and catch you around!

Yas

yas78687

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol guys - sorry but the wii still seems a little unstable... some games still dont work and others get the "disc could not be read" error further into the game...

im guessing this is still a cios problem... could someone please tell me what I should use that is reliable/stable...? also would using neogamma make any difference?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up