Hacking Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma - Noncompatibility List

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ndelang said:
Sega Superstars Tennis works with Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma on my PAL wii.
Used Verbatim dvd-r MCC 03RG20

Mortal Kombat Armageddon (PAL) and SSX Blur (PAL) do not work!

Look at this list:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=123307

The list may not be complete, but it's more recent than this thread here. And if any of the IOS Version Patching games still won't work after patching to IOS249, try the Gamma rebooter.

mtrhd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meowayne said:
Now that Gamma is out, a compatibility list seems redundant, and the "0.3 Compatibility List" can be unstickied, I don't think we need another 30 confirmations that Okami and De Blob work now.
Instead, we should focus on a detailed non-compatibility list for potential further improvements. Reading through the threads, the following games seem to be definatly not working:

Mortal Kombat Armageddon
MoH: Heroes 2
Red Steel
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
House of the Dead 2
Pangya Golf With Style
SSX Blur
Sam & Max: Season One
Call of Duty 3
Far Cry Vengeance
Metal Slug 6 on Metal Slug Anthology
One Piece
SEGA Superstar Tennis
FIFA 08

If those who have one or more of these games could write a more detailed description of how exactly these games do not work, that would be great. I also noticed many people had problems getting Quantum of Solace to work, what's up with that?
So anyway, if you have games that don't work with Gamma - Add them here.
I can confirm skipping issues with quantum of solace,but mine does work on gamma.it just skips a lot.

mtrhd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meowayne said:
Now that Gamma is out, a compatibility list seems redundant, and the "0.3 Compatibility List" can be unstickied, I don't think we need another 30 confirmations that Okami and De Blob work now.
Instead, we should focus on a detailed non-compatibility list for potential further improvements. Reading through the threads, the following games seem to be definatly not working:

Mortal Kombat Armageddon
MoH: Heroes 2
Red Steel
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
House of the Dead 2
Pangya Golf With Style
SSX Blur
Sam & Max: Season One
Call of Duty 3
Far Cry Vengeance
Metal Slug 6 on Metal Slug Anthology
One Piece
SEGA Superstar Tennis
FIFA 08

If those who have one or more of these games could write a more detailed description of how exactly these games do not work, that would be great. I also noticed many people had problems getting Quantum of Solace to work, what's up with that?
So anyway, if you have games that don't work with Gamma - Add them here.
moh heroes 2 works with ios 249 fix and error 002 fix...on memorex dvd-r at 3x speed in gamma 3
splinter cell is same as moh 2 works well also
call of duty 3 as well same fix
far cry vengeance reboots the wii after the first level...i cant figure out any way to fix it.so far cry-not working
sam and max...im working on now.it seems to work well with 249 ios
house of the dead 2 works but it needs to be used on usb loader or things tend to vanish as if the frame rate couldnt keep up....basically the same issue as nfs undercover,which also works well on usb loader gx47 on cios 38 rev 14
Hopefully this helps out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show