Hacking BACKNDS: M3 Duotone V.1.0

  • Thread starter Thread starter GCTonyHawk7
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 15,310
  • Replies Replies 85

Which color scheme is your favorite?

  • Blue

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Orange

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purple

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
ok so when you made in ps the background, you made the gradient background, then brought in the shape and filled that, then the scan line overlay, then the new layer with the top bar and text, right?

Yep, that'd be correct.

If you don't mind me asking... why?
wtf.gif
 
I've never used a skin before I found these. They are all beautiful! I wish I could tell M3 to load up a random one every time, 'cause I'm having a hard time picking the one I like most.

Thanks for making them!

SPP
 
Stunning Work dude!

Is there an official skin editer out yet for the new firmware yet? I heard the normal one is ineffective since the two extra icons were added.
 
Getting the purple one to please my girlfriend... and a blue one for me, nah I'll get all of them.

Very nice skins although I can't test them as my M3 is on RMA.
 
thanks! this looks good!
and here i'm sitting as a noob and don't even know how to make my own skins
tongue.gif
 
I have to add to the general flow of comments - just wonderful. This just makes using the M3 that much sweeter.

Great work!
grog.gif
 
Very nice work! There's just one thing though, could you make an "Ice Blue" theme, so that it would blend in perfectly with my (and others'!) Ice Blue DS Lites.

Hoping to see that soon,
Lemming
 
Wow, so many questions and requests.

To all the people that want the program to make the skins, you can find it here: http://www.gbalpha.com/China/gbalpha_downl...asp?SoftID=2493

To all the people wanting a GBA version of the skin, I will get on it soon.
happy.gif


As far as more colors, I could make more if the demand is high. Thing is, I don't have the time to make a new skin for everyone that can name a different color, you know. Though if I get like 10 people wanting a silverish/blue theme, I would proudly make it.

And to everyone, thank you for the compliments, glad you all like the skin.
biggrin.gif
 

Site & Scene News