Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
To all the people wanting a GBA version of the skin, I will get on it soon.Â
happy.gif

Great ^^

As far as more colors, I could make more if the demand is high. Thing is, I don't have the time to make a new skin for everyone that can name a different color, you know. Though if I get like 10 people wanting a silverish/blue theme, I would proudly make it.

And to everyone, thank you for the compliments, glad you all like the skin.Â
biggrin.gif
How about making white/black/silver ones? You could make a poll or something...

deadsoulz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This works great for me in NDS mode, but when I switch to GBA mode, it doesn't work, and when I go into settings gives me some error about BACKING directory. Any clue what needs to be done to make it work in both modes?

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
This works great for me in NDS mode, but when I switch to GBA mode, it doesn't work, and when I go into settings gives me some error about BACKING directory. Any clue what needs to be done to make it work in both modes?
It's because these skins don't work in GBA mode, you'll have to wait for them untill GCTonyHawk7 makes new ones for GBA mode.

kalibar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey kids -- any idea whether or not these skins are compatible with the new firmware, version E22?

I hate when a really sweet skin like this comes along and then the program it's written for has to go and fuckin' get updated. Politics, I tell yuh -- damn crazy kids and their rock music!

deadsoulz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey kids -- any idea whether or not these skins are compatible with the new firmware, version E22?

I hate when a really sweet skin like this comes along and then the program it's written for has to go and fuckin' get updated. Politics, I tell yuh -- damn crazy kids and their rock music!

Appears to work fine with E22 in NDS mode.

szhred

Trophies
XP
Country
I cant get it to working
1. I have dl the firmware e21 (updagcsd.e21).
2. I have folder name "BACKING" with the file BACKNDS.DTB.

But the background and icons when I active it becomes samethinf else than the picture of the background
frown.gif

Thanks for helping me!!!

blizeH

Trophies
Website
www.zestdesign.net
XP
Country
I hate you GCTonyHawk7, as lame and as shallow as it may sound, I was really looking forward to a G6 Lite, but now you've released all of these awesome themes (I'm using green atm, but love the blue one too) I'm not so sure I want to upgrade
biggrin.gif

GCTonyHawk7

OP
Trophies
Website
www.revo-europe.com
XP
Country
United States
I cant get it to working
1. I have dl the firmware e21 (updagcsd.e21).
2. I have folder name "BACKING" with the file BACKNDS.DTB.

But the background and icons when I active it becomes samethinf else than the picture of the background
frown.gif

Thanks for helping me!!!

Wow, not sure what to say. From what you did it should work. You are on an M3, and you are "activating" it through the Setup menu? Are you sure you are selecting the right one?

Hope it works for you, but I'm not sure what to say.

I hate you GCTonyHawk7, as lame and as shallow as it may sound, I was really looking forward to a G6 Lite, but now you've released all of these awesome themes (I'm using green atm, but love the blue one too) I'm not so sure I want to upgrade
biggrin.gif

Ahhh, sorry about that. What does the G6 lite use as far as firmware/skinning?

leonardo71286

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
biggrin.gif

Ahhh, sorry about that. What does the G6 lite use as far as firmware/skinning?

I think they use this: http://www.handheldsources.com/download/skin_converter.rar
Took the url from this website: http://www.handheldsources.com/Download%20...ftware%203.html
Sadly as far as I know the G6lite DS mode is not skinnable only the GBA mode is.

PS Your skins are so cool, I wish the makers of these flash-carts would hire you to design their GUI and aesthetics.

Wehrmacht

Trophies
XP
Country
Can I use this to Super Card SD? Can I have the firmware or something of M3 to my supercard? Or is it possible to convert?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr