Backing up user IDs and saves between SysNand and EmuNand and also SD to SD

DonKedick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently went through a reformat of my SD card because all of my NSPs kept crashing on me, so it was time to start clean. I backed up my entire SD card before reformatting to an external HDD, so I have access to that if it helps. After the SD reformat, I thought my User Characters would've carried over from SysNand but they didn't. How do I pull over user data between the two. Note that I generated the Users on the original EmuNand (which was probably the wrong move originally, but I didnt think it'd matter since I never booted to SysNand anyways). Once I get the User profiles restored I am going to try to back up saves. I'd like to know how to migrate user profiles between the two file structures and also if I can do the same from SD card to SD card while staying in airplane mode.

Thanks!!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently went through a reformat of my SD card because all of my NSPs kept crashing on me, so it was time to start clean. I backed up my entire SD card before reformatting to an external HDD, so I have access to that if it helps. After the SD reformat, I thought my User Characters would've carried over from SysNand but they didn't. How do I pull over user data between the two. Note that I generated the Users on the original EmuNand (which was probably the wrong move originally, but I didnt think it'd matter since I never booted to SysNand anyways). Once I get the User profiles restored I am going to try to back up saves. I'd like to know how to migrate user profiles between the two file structures and also if I can do the same from SD card to SD card while staying in airplane mode.

Thanks!!
I don't know if there is a way to dump and restore User data.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: