Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
M3IAy.png

QUOTE said:
Telltale Games have signed a publishing agreement with Nintendo of America to publish games for the Wii, the publisher announced today. As part of this arrangement, Telltale’s Back to the Future: The Game will be published as a retail game on the Wii this October for $19.99.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/08/24/back-...wii-in-october/

well this is nice the PC version lags for me and I hate using the PS3

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
news of this caught me off guard, already have it on the pc but for the price its a good deal on the wii

Clarky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Is the game good? Also couldn't the pick a better game?

depends how you feel about telltell games really, i loved all 5 episodes myself but what else from there catalouge do you want? the first 2 seasons of sam and max are on the wii and tales of monkey island and strong bads cool game for attractive people are on wiiware

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
story is great (it should be turned into part IV of the movie imo but that ships long sailed) gameplay not so much...

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well technically the animated series takes place right after part III, the game seems to take place after the animated series though

Clarky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
well technically the animated series takes place right after part III, the game seems to take place after the animated series though

you sure?i know the game isn't meant to be "canon" but i thought the cartoon series wasn't "canon" either? just saw no reference at all to the cartoon but there are a few to the movies

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a good series of games, the only Telltale series I didn't like was Wallace & Gromit.

I hope they return to doing Strong Bad games.

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Can the Wii really handle this game correctly?

I know this was not the Wii, but I once tried Sam and Max Season 3 Episode 1 in my iPad. Most of the textures were gone!

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
adrian2040 said:

I know this was not the Wii, but I once tried Sam and Max Season 3 Episode 1 in my iPad. Most of the textures were gone!
Previous Telltale games have had trouble on Wii, but only due to the minuscule file size limit on Wiiware. If this is a retail game, it should have no problems.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Midna said:
adrian2040 said:

Previous Telltale games have had trouble on Wii, but only due to the minuscule file size limit on Wiiware. If this is a retail game, it should have no problems.

sam and max season 1 and 2 are retail for wii and while they are very good ports, the wii can't handle it and there is a little delay between clicks

telltale games are awesome and back to the future is friggin good
if they can port it over to the wii, it's an extra masterwork for it
if you've never played a click and point game, telltale will definately change your mind

the ipad has a broken port
the android demo of sam and max season 3 i played worked flawlessy[altough very short]

bttf is rly good
but nothing beats sam and max
you don't exactly know the definition: funny if you haven't played it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative