OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
So my first story is about awesomeness:
I came home last night from going to Wal-Mart and Subway with my sister and her boyfriend, we walk in the door and my dad's like "Hey, look what we picked up today at the store." He brings me into me and my sister into my Grandma's old room and sitting there is 42" HD TV. I was like "Holy Shit, Thats not like you guys to get with new age stuff!" (They are old school, The computer that I use is like the shit at the bottom of the septic tank). My mom is like "Well, It was a special that wasn't in the paper, it marked half off. From $1400, to $700. So you know we don't really have all that money to spend but its just one of those deals you need to jump on."
So yeah, I basically shit my pants when I saw that, because the TV that we use is also ancient XD. I just thought it was awesome.

My second story is about being a nice guy:
Well on eBay last week, I sold a guy a couple of my old Slipknot tapes that I had. He wanted the tapes insured so he sent me an extra $3 with the shipping. When I dropped it off at the post office they said that I couldn't do insured for First Class and if I wanted to do insured then it would cost $12. So I was like "Yeah, no". I got home, sent him a message with what happened and asked him if he wanted the $3 back for the insurance and he said it was all cool and he let me keep the $3. I thought that this was really nice so why not return the favor.

This guy is a huge Slipknot fan and collector he sent me a link to his site to see his collection and I thought that since he was nice for letting me keep the $3 that I would help him out and give him some rare stuff that I have had forever. So Im sending him Slipknot live at Omaha '98 (If any of you see the videos on YouTube that have the titles on it, they were mine. Slipknot-Metal.com took them off a message board that I put them onto and took the credit as their own, assholes.), Omaha 98 is a really rare concert that you can barely find on the internet anymore, he was very happy about that. I am also sending him Super Ego's demo which was when Stone Sour got back together, they made a demo/album under that name and you can't even find it on the internet anymore I think.
So, this is all for letting me keep the $3. I feel really good helping people out.
smile.gif

And that concludes my big wall of text for a couple weeks.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I always liked at least one song on every Slipknot album.

Not sure about the new one. Perhaps it is something I'll have to listen to a few times?

Also, props on the new TV and it's nice to see good people still exist.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
So are you gonna use the TV for gaming? Congrats on getting a new one.

Good people can only be seen once in a blue moon.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
JKR Firefox said:
I always liked at least one song on every Slipknot album.

Not sure about the new one. Perhaps it is something I'll have to listen to a few times?

Also, props on the new TV and it's nice to see good people still exist.
Thanks! And yeah the new Slipknot album was pretty horrible. I really can't stand it lol.

Costello said:
Yeah, there's nothing like helping out and being a good person
smile.gif

*ahem* Feels good man!
smileipb2.png

Hey Costy, I heard you pull your pants all the way to go pee XD.

QUOTE(R2DJ @ Jan 27 2009, 08:58 PM)
So are you gonna use the TV for gaming? Congrats on getting a new one.

Good people can only be seen once in a blue moon.
Yeah, Im most likely gunna use it for some games. Probably bring down some of my VG consoles lol.

And yeah I have been a good person for as long as I can remember, I like to help people out and when I hurt someone in anyway I feel horrible about it lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: