Australians here is your chance.

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,774
  • Replies 12
D

Deleted User

OP
Try and make your statements clear and concise arguments, either for or against. You're dealing with the Government so idiocy will inevitably be ignored.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Keep things on topic.
smile.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Why should I care? Your government is doing a great job from preventing people killing each from the advice of video games.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Canonbeat234 said:
Why should I care? Your government is doing a great job from preventing people killing each from the advice of video games.
Wow, so in that statement that you just made, you say that people are so easily swayed by what they see, that censorship is the only choice?

DEagleson

Gamer Extraordinaire
Trophies
Website
raptr.com
XP
Country
Norway
Well, in Norway we have 18+ games rating and we have not turned into crazy mass murderers (yet).

But back to topic:
I think its great that that australia can get the chance to play 18+ rated games.
Censored L4D 2 & no Aliens vs. Predators is just sad.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
australia should get a 18+ rating on videogames:. its the eternal discussion about the influence of games with adult content. not every game is that bad to only consist of violence etc to make itself attractive. there are some games which are really great and the violent content just make the action a bit more authentic but don't proclaim that it is necessary:. it's sad to truncate such a piece of software or don't be able to even play it:.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.