ROM Hack Assassin's Creed 2 Discovery AP.

Sudden Osprey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There must be some sort of AP on Assassin's Creed 2. It won't load on R4 with YSMenu. It loads and goes strait to a white screen. Is anyone else having this problem? And is there a fix yet?

Liger_Gundam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iNFiNiTY said:
I believe its because its a DSi hybrid, its not protection. You'll need a firmware update for it.

DSi Functionality: Take a picture and put yourself in the ‘WANTED!’ posters in-game.

Yeah what he said.
Although it seems like a waste of a function... >_>

Liger_Gundam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4: Loads then immediate White Screen
R4 w/ YSMenu: Rom Loading Failure

It's good to hear that it at least works on the others.
biggrin.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CycloDS 1.56b3.....running fine.....played through a bunch of checkpoints. Seems like a LOT better game than the first AC.

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It seems like it only works with the CycloDS and a few DSi cards. Doesn't work on regular flashcards.

This is includes the R4/M3 Simply, DSTT, Acekard 2 (NOT ACEKARD 2i, POSSIBLY) and other cards. Most R4 clones will be expected to NOT work.

Seems like a good game. I ended up re-downloading it a few times, thinking I had a corrupted download or a bad dump. It shows up with an icon on a DSTT, but has a "Disk Errcode = -4" on it and ysmenu.

I'm fine with that though. I don't really need another game right now.

Hisiru

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
BakuFunn said:
It seems like it only works with the CycloDS and a few DSi cards. Doesn't work on regular flashcards.

This is includes the R4/M3 Simply, DSTT, Acekard 2 (NOT ACEKARD 2i, POSSIBLY) and other cards. Most R4 clones will be expected to NOT work.

Seems like a good game. I ended up re-downloading it a few times, thinking I had a corrupted download or a bad dump. It shows up with an icon on a DSTT, but has a "Disk Errcode = -4" on it and ysmenu.

I'm fine with that though. I don't really need another game right now.

This is working on the Acekard2 (using akaio 1.5) and Acekard2i.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BakuFunn said:
You can try backing up all your files, formatting your card and then copying YSMenu + games + apps back on to your card.
I got that error message a few times after using the latest YSMenu+DSTT1.07a07 at first.

Roamin64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It works on my EZVi with my DSi , but in the Wanted! feature, it says it needs a DSi to use and just exits. Using Kernel 2.0 RC7

ramar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It also works with EZ V+, using kernel 2.0 RC7

I'm really enjoying it, it's way better that the last one; I put down the other one after only 15 minutes of play, but I've played like 2 hours of this one... so far so good =D

Hisiru

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I am r4ymond said:
I think this is a DSi-built game only...Maybe it was never supposed to work for Original Flashcarts. Will only work on DSi Flashcarts?

This game works on:
-EzflashV+ (confirmed by a lot of people)
-Acekard2 using AKAIO 1.5 (confirmed by a lot of people)
-Supercard DS One without save (confirmed by 3 guys)
-CycloDS Evolution firmware 1.56 beta 3 (confirmed by a lot of people)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head