Not open for further replies.

viksmart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was in mid sentence when you kicked me. " True, if I had shown you any disrespect."

I'm a bit disappointed
unsure.gif
in who they let govern the Gbatemp IRC. I feel the IRC has become totally unwelcoming as far as I can tell in the past few hours. I mean they let regular members blabber on about kicking people with "magical powers" but the second I make a statement insulting corrupt Admins. (from another channel). AshuraZro gets all defensive after I made another statement about respect he/she then went on saying that I disrespected him/her. Even though the reference was not made about him/her he/she took it personal and kicked me twice after I failed to make it so him/her was right.

I know you may think that I'm biased(obviously I am lol I gotta make myself look good
biggrin.gif
) and he/she is an integral part of the community but this treatment of people who have been around since the birth of the site should not be happening. Cyber Bullying=Not Fun

Oh BTW HAPPY B-day GBATEMP!

By kicking me twice without just cause I believe AshuraZro has proven my point of Admins having too much power to be easily abused. Which first off was my claim that did not turn out to be so outrageous in this case. Second I made a reference to the past about respect and you did not show me any yet demanded it of me( I did give it and still got kicked while keeping the convo. civil). That Sir, is the fascist thought that corrupts.

Few things you need to know:
lecture.gif

-Definition of Respect
-Rules for IRC chat
-Not to use someone else's views against them if you don't believe in them
-"Sic semper tyrannis"
- The difference between a generalization and specifying a group of the populace
-The difference between moderation and tyranny by removing rule abiding free speech... I mean for god's(I assume you believe/ my bad if you don't) sake man this Llama dude was talking more nonsense than me. ( He said something about-Time-shifts, growing a beard in five seconds, and Banning people

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Llama Riot said:
hahaha the title and amount of words in your post made me laugh. hahahaha i'm still laughing haha. What does it say?
he called you a dick for growing a beard faster then him and then he complained about "magical ban powers" or sth

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:/ The fact that you are breaking rules right now because you are bringing irc matters into the forum (hey, let's not all be hypocrites at once right?) kind of make you an invalid complainer. Also the fact that you are blatantly targeting someone by ranting in a thread. Way to be mature.

I, for one, believe that the irc mods/ops are all very suited for the job and I wouldn't usually doubt their judgment. Yesh. Some things do get by, but they do try their best at keeping things safe and appropriate for all.

BEE TEE DUBS. I can't even understand your post. Just sayin'

EDIT: Made some mistakes. Sorry, only human here.

viksmart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a problem! I thought it would be ok to put it in the Off Topic section.I don't know why there isn't rant section. There are at .."other" sites lol. Yea I knew about the IRC situation and Forums but what was I supposed to do? who would I litigate with? The Admin? yah right!

" (hey, let's not all be hypocrites at once right?) kind of make you an invalid complainer."

^-Well they did make it ridic difficult to file a complaint e.g. Rule #1 "Eat an apple without touching it"

I kinda figured someone would mention the "hypocrisy" of me breaking the rules... my answer.. is that sometime it's a necessary evil for good men to be martyrs in order for change to happen. I kinda figure this asher dude will have this thread locked in a few hours and me banned. Anyways don't sweat it! because obviously I didn't do this for you but for those who will come after me. I appreciate your input very much and yes my writing slightly gibberish due to it being written in typical furious rant style format. XD

300 - "The world will know that free men[Me
smile.gif
] stood against a tyrant[Asher], that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king[Admin's] can bleed."

Dude I love that song! I almost structured my rant around that song but rather used the Simpson's version mixed it with my freestlye!

D

Deleted User

oh my god u r such a hero i love you

woot! make love to me now!

Llama Riot

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
LABYRINTH - "I saw my baby [viksmart], crying hard as babe could cry. What could I [me
smile.gif
]do? My baby's [admin's] love had gone. And left my baby blue [B-Blue] Nobody knew"

-B-Blue

viksmart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flameiguana said:
oh my god u r such a hero i love you

woot! make love to me now!

Will do
wink.gif
hehe

QUOTE(Llama Riot @ Apr 16 2010, 08:16 AM) LABYRINTH - "I saw my baby [viksmart], crying hard as babe could cry. What could I [me
smile.gif
]do? My baby's [admin's] love had gone. And left my baby blue [B-Blue] Nobody knew"

Your name suits you..... but you gotta give me some props on the quote!
biggrin.gif

I thought I'd share a old music video too! (Totally unrelated)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZtiJN6yiik

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
viksmart said:
I kinda figured someone would mention the "hypocrisy" of me breaking the rules... my answer.. is that sometime it's a necessary evil for good men to be martyrs in order for change to happen. I kinda figure this asher dude will have this thread locked in a few hours and me banned. Anyways don't sweat it! because obviously I didn't do this for you but for those who will come after me. I appreciate your input very much and yes my writing slightly gibberish due to it being written in typical furious rant style format. XD
I'm just quite sorry to see that you have such a perspective on AshuraZro (BTW, you haven't spelled his name right once yet.) No, he's not that kind of person who would have your thread locked in a few hours and have you banned. Well, he physically can't do that anyway since he's just an IRC op and not a staff member on the forum itself. But, I don't think that this warrants a ban anyway. You have a right to complain/express your opinions, but you could always just keep it to PM and not be such a drama queen about it.

viksmart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
viksmart said:
I'm just quite sorry to see that you have such a perspective on AshuraZro (BTW, you haven't spelled his name right once yet.) No, he's not that kind of person who would have your thread locked in a few hours and have you banned. Well, he physically can't do that anyway since he's just an IRC op and not a staff member on the forum itself. But, I don't think that this warrants a ban anyway. You have a right to complain/express your opinions, but you could always just keep it to PM and not be such a drama queen about it.

Ah THANK YOU! I was kicked so FAST! I couldn't remember his name surprisingly. So I made this post hoping to get his attention. lol Also I'm a bit tired from studying so excuse me but seriously now I'm going to edit my post so I can accuse the right person. XD
"AshuraZro (BTW, you haven't spelled his name right once yet.)"

"but you could always just keep it to PM and not be such a drama queen about it."

True that Bro! .... but where is the fun in that?

"But, I don't think that this warrants a ban anyway."
Uh..... Thanks for your support
smile.gif
I'm guessing by your statement you're on my team now! woot!

tinymonkeyt & viksmart working together to stop injustice in the GBA-TEMP world! "We ARE Anarchy 99!"

BTW Lurkers I can see you here on this nifty bar at the bottom. I recommend you join gba-temp and put in some input.

Vulpes Abnocto- Glad to see you are reading this......
smile.gif
Happy 30-31st ... this is where life goes down hill at least that's what I'm told haha keep it cool though early thirties is a nice place to be.

viksmart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B-Blue said:
It's ok.. don't cry. *pats on head*

-The Worst

Sadly, I actually feel better because of this! lol

"GBAtemp Slut" wait..... wut?

You wouldn't happened to be located in Amsterdam would you? If so.....hehe

B-Blue Posts:"1 per day"

I am honored! To be your post for today! I'm assuming that cat would be cute if I could see it's face lol

@FlamingIguana- Where I come from Iguanas are a delicacy don't worry though I hear Llamas aren't half bad!

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd just like to let everyone know that I banned viksmart from a small channel and none of the main channels. Perspective is a wonderful thing to have.
smile.gif

I am sorry that I have wronged you in my rampant tyranny and caused you to weep on an internet forum about how wronged you were on the internet. My heart aches for what I have done and I feel horrible about it. I want you to start a channel and ban me for joining it when I join with the demands of respect after showing poor character in other channels so that we can even things up. Please accept the previous false apology and empty gesture so that you may move on.

This is my only response because I have other acts of tyranny to commit and cannot wallow in this pool of regret forever.

Thanks for your time and maintaining your vast amount of maturity this most horrible time for you,
AshuraZro

P.S. I love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also happy birthday @Xdqwerty