Something is very wrong with Britney Spears

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Britney Spears has made a number of questionable videos and this newer one is no different, it just boggles my mind why she's acting like this. And people can't complain that it's her father, as the conservatorship has ended.

Here's the video I'm referring to:

Joey B. Toonz made a video about her and he's spot on:

Britney's current boyfriend says her sons should be proud of her for this? The fuck.

https://hollywoodlife.com/2022/08/08/sam-asghari-britney-spears-sons-embarrassed-sexy-photos/

It's so sad what Britney Spears has become because I really enjoyed her music from way back then.

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why care?
She's obviously not well mentally, she's exposing her body on the internet, her kids are ashamed of their mother, and it's so sad to see one of the best female pop singers become an Onlyfans-type trash.

Imagine if your mother, sister, or someone you loved posted videos similar like hers on the web. It just ain't right.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
She's just overcompensating for the tutorship.
She'll become a lady and will find you one day, fall in love and you will both make lots of Marky Marc_LFDs.
You will rule the world in peace and we all will be happy.

Your love for Britney (future) LFD is inspiring. I vote for your love.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tumblr_266bd4665b184415c4eaa646677bb6da_560adee1_400.gif

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't really care, but yeah, it's sad she has come to doing this. Her house looks great and well kept, so money is not an issue at least.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
She's obviously not well mentally
Very few child celebrities come out of that situation without a lot of mental scars, and her dad added plenty of his own. Vid just looks like she took something which made her slightly manic, and she's doing what her muscles remember from years of training. Personally I wouldn't post myself shrooming to Youtube, but at least she's not hurting or even really bothering anyone.

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Worth keeping in mind that she's basically for the first time in her life able to do things she wants, not only things her father wanted. Most people go through that phase about 30 years earlier, with less public scrutiny, and a lot fewer mental scars.

In my opinion it's her own damn business, if it bothers you look somewhere else. For anyone that cares I suppose her onlyfans is open for business now. Personally I couldn't give less of a damn, just another rich person doing whatever with their money.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Worth keeping in mind that she's basically for the first time in her life able to do things she wants, not only things her father wanted. Most people go through that phase about 30 years earlier, with less public scrutiny, and a lot fewer mental scars.

In my opinion it's her own damn business, if it bothers you look somewhere else. For anyone that cares I suppose her onlyfans is open for business now. Personally I couldn't give less of a damn, just another rich person doing whatever with their money.
Yeah, this is one of those things that really doesn't concern anybody but the person involved... You have to go out of your way to watch these types of videos (unless you explicitly watch stuff like this) to have any opinion over it.

I couldn't care less... She seems happier now than before, so why does it matter?

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
She's obviously not well mentally, she's exposing her body on the internet, her kids are ashamed of their mother, and it's so sad to see one of the best female pop singers become an Onlyfans-type trash.

Imagine if your mother, sister, or someone you loved posted videos similar like hers on the web. It just ain't righ

she's been doing this shit for years on stage in front of millions, why now is this so shocking, cos it's on the internet.

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
It's well known that the majority of superstars / celebrities have many more demons than the "normal" people. Because of the money, family problems, vices, low intelligence, lack of experience, among so many other factors. I couldn't care less about this woman, but at the same time, even I know she is a pop icon / legend. It is sad to see her like that but in the end, she is just a spoiled human being, that can do whatever the hell she wants, and she has and will have a better quality of life than almost all of us. That just how fucked up the world is.

Reactions: plasturion

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo