Status
Not open for further replies.

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So that no one gets beheaded, here's a short, but very enlightening, update:

I've just finished proposing changes to ALL the text provided in the wiki.
As Psyco has finalized the text from up until Stage 7 or 8, I'll be resuming finalizing text from that point. I can probably do this in a week or so IF I devote all of the measly three hours a day I get on the computer, but I have other things to do as well. I'll do as much as I can as quickly as possible, but please don't expect any miracles.

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
steirina said:
So that no one gets beheaded, here's a short, but very enlightening, update:

I've just finished proposing changes to ALL the text provided in the wiki.
As Psyco has finalized the text from up until Stage 7 or 8, I'll be resuming finalizing text from that point. I can probably do this in a week or so IF I devote all of the measly three hours a day I get on the computer, but I have other things to do as well. I'll do as much as I can as quickly as possible, but please don't expect any miracles.
No actually, I did a lot more last week. I made sure nothing was left untranslated, I picked some of the shorter chapters and finalized the text (9, 10, 11, 12, 28, 32, and 33)
13~27, 29~31 and a bit more tutorial re-edits are left.

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Psyco: Oh, my apologies. I was lost in the last bits, so I didn't see those more recent changes. x_X
That does make things easier, though. ~

PerswAsian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll try to get back at stage 13-20 (or so) tomorrow or during spare time at work this week.

You know, not to quell the complainers, but because I've been slacking. Damn you, Borderlands, for having some outstanding DLC.

madpinger

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
madpinger.com
XP
Country
United States
Keep it up, Your work will not go to waste, at lest with me
biggrin.gif

I know from fansub work how much effort is involved, it's much appreciated
wink.gif

esserius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep up the great work guys. I know how frustrating it can be, as I'm still currently working on a translation project myself, and I was an editor for the Der Langrisser project.

I wish you guys the best of luck, don't get discouraged.
smile.gif

TheColdOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn! I'm always way too late for these things. Just searched to see if there was a fan translation page for this and I am too late again. Hope to see some updates soon!

EDIT: ARG! I'm itching to start playing it!

shadowvibe

Trophies
XP
Country
hi! my name is max xavier from Philippines. I'm a still a college student but i love laying rpg games from my ds or pc, i really love to test this beta of ASh if you may choose me to participate, I really love to test this game and im looking forward to playing it in the future. thx in advance

AcidAce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Shadowvibe well me to i live at Philippines. But I am a 12 yr old hehe but do not tell me that im to little to be a beta tester beacuse im a great hacker my friends even told me that im even at tournaments in online games hehe any wayas i was saying im a great hacker and can i please be a Beta Tester. Thank you in advance

vinheim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.vinheim.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
shadowvibe said:
hi! my name is max xavier from Philippines. I'm a still a college student but i love laying rpg games from my ds or pc, i really love to test this beta of ASh if you may choose me to participate, I really love to test this game and im looking forward to playing it in the future. thx in advance
The selection of beta testers ended a looong time ago

Shadow80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to be a jerk but please freaking read the topic before posting selfish requests. I mean c'mon, psycoblaster CLEARLY stated from the very first post of this topic that he already selected the beta testers. At least read the main and very first post before posting a reply.
Anyways, keep up the good work psycoblaster and his remaining crew. Hope to hear an update soon =P

oni222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shadow80 said:
I don't want to be a jerk but please freaking read the topic before posting selfish requests. I mean c'mon, psycoblaster CLEARLY stated from the very first post of this topic that he already selected the beta testers. At least read the main and very first post before posting a reply.
Anyways, keep up the good work psycoblaster and his remaining crew. Hope to hear an update soon =P

Agreed, keep up the good work and hopefully we will get an open beta soon.

Phazon13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought the patch was released yet. Anyways, I played it with a leaked patch a few months ago and I must say that the translation was perfect. However the game wasn't my kind of game. I never said thank you for all the efforts that has been put in this game.

(ps: no i do not have the game, patch or anything related to it anymore so don't bother pm'ing me)

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Beta Tester Slave here :-D

I'll be getting my DS XL this weekend\early next week, psycoblaster, think there will be a patch available so I can start a second play through?

Magoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow!!! Very nice!!!! I just read this forum for around 2 hours , upto date now , i am new here , bumped into this looking for an english rom of A.S.H through google .

I am a role playing game nut , especialy the works of "Hironobu Sakaguchi"... all the earlier Square games are artworks in my opinion . This is really great news I've read here today..... Im sure you have heard it all before , but i have to say I am greatful that somebody out there is actually putting in the time to translate this lovely looking game.
smile.gif

Also have to say , i am dissapointed i did not discover this during your beta testing stage . English is my only language , i speak , read and write it well and have crazy amounts of spare time on my hands ...Also the fact i would get to play the game sooner.
tongue.gif

Just incase you are still possibly looking for an extra tester who is dead set serious and will do thier job , here is a little about me.

My name is Adam , i live on the north coast of New South Wales , Australia . I live and breath role playing games , gaming is a lifestyle to me and i played my 1st rpg around 1993 on super nintendo , it was "secret of mana" . Since then i havent stopped playing and loving rpgs all the way to the latest final fantasy , which i just completed a few days ago. As far as programming etc goes i am not experienced , however i do have the knowledge to use an R4 card on my Dsi and do various things with it . When it comes to updating a wiki for beta testing purpose im sure i could pick it up in a flash . I have played fan translated games before such as "Buhumut lagoon" and "Sieken densetsu 3" and many other super nintendo games , this interests me and i would really like to get involved . Oh , did i mention i play games for 6 hours+ per day lol

Ok sorry for the long post , after the 2 hour read i just had i think i deserved to put in my 2 cents
tongue.gif
if u dont need any testers ignore the last part .

Thank you Psycoblaster and all others involved in making this happen , i await this realese with anticipation , cheers .

JRPG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My first RPG was "Secret of Mana" as well. I can relate because I also live and breath RPG's and they have taken a huge part in my lifestyle
smile.gif
!

I don't have time to play them all though which is sad. I wish I could play 6+ hours a day
tongue.gif
!

Magoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Hehe yeah "Secret of mana" was epic , i see you are also from Australia
smile.gif
My original reason i ventured into emulation was so i could play those releases that never made it to our shores . Yep thats right (for those who didnt know) we got jipped in Australia in the early days lol , Final Fantasy 7 was the 1st to be officialy released here . Well at least those days are over with the ps3 not even having region codes like Pal or Ntsc .
biggrin.gif

Aigis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dohoho. 6 hours is like my minimum on working days. On weekends and holidays, I go for 16 hours.

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slave said:
Beta Tester Slave here :-D

I'll be getting my DS XL this weekend\early next week, psycoblaster, think there will be a patch available so I can start a second play through?
I hope so. I've been forgetting about this for the last two weeks D:
I'm going on a trip this wednesday and i'll be coming back in 7 days...
But then once I come back, there are nothing school related going on so I'll work my ass off for a new patch... and hopefully the second to last one (before public release)

QUOTE(Magoo @ Apr 4 2010, 06:56 AM) Wow!!! Very nice!!!! I just read this forum for around 2 hours , upto date now , i am new here , bumped into this looking for an english rom of A.S.H through google .

I am a role playing game nut , especialy the works of "Hironobu Sakaguchi"... all the earlier Square games are artworks in my opinion . This is really great news I've read here today..... Im sure you have heard it all before , but i have to say I am greatful that somebody out there is actually putting in the time to translate this lovely looking game.
smile.gif

Also have to say , i am dissapointed i did not discover this during your beta testing stage . English is my only language , i speak , read and write it well and have crazy amounts of spare time on my hands ...Also the fact i would get to play the game sooner.
tongue.gif

Just incase you are still possibly looking for an extra tester who is dead set serious and will do thier job , here is a little about me.

My name is Adam , i live on the north coast of New South Wales , Australia . I live and breath role playing games , gaming is a lifestyle to me and i played my 1st rpg around 1993 on super nintendo , it was "secret of mana" . Since then i havent stopped playing and loving rpgs all the way to the latest final fantasy , which i just completed a few days ago. As far as programming etc goes i am not experienced , however i do have the knowledge to use an R4 card on my Dsi and do various things with it . When it comes to updating a wiki for beta testing purpose im sure i could pick it up in a flash . I have played fan translated games before such as "Buhumut lagoon" and "Sieken densetsu 3" and many other super nintendo games , this interests me and i would really like to get involved . Oh , did i mention i play games for 6 hours+ per day lol

Ok sorry for the long post , after the 2 hour read i just had i think i deserved to put in my 2 cents
tongue.gif
if u dont need any testers ignore the last part .

Thank you Psycoblaster and all others involved in making this happen , i await this realese with anticipation , cheers .
I don't think we need any more beta testers... Text related stuff are pretty much wrapped up (Just some of my technical job left)
A few more graphics to photoshop, and all this is done.
Now that I think about it, the remaining job is all mine... so if the final patch takes long to be released, the blames all on me
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played