Not open for further replies.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
just take youre time and dont rush it psyco , most of the ppl here should know that you have youre own life , so as said dont rush it . we waited already for a year so 3-4 months more want change much .

Shadow80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woot!
Like the above poster said, take your time pyscho. Thanks for an update on your progress and it is good news at it too. Hope to see the public release sometime next month or two.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I imported ASH off of Playasia a year or so ago for like $10. I'd love to have an English translation!
biggrin.gif

I love Mistwalker sooo much. I have ASH, AWAY, BD Plus, BD, and LO. Can't wait for for BD: Awakened Shadow and The Last Story!

Magoo

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I don't think we need any more beta testers... Text related stuff are pretty much wrapped up (Just some of my technical job left)
A few more graphics to photoshop, and all this is done.
A massive thumbs up to that , seems i will just wait patiently
smile.gif
good work to all involved , specially u psycoblaster^^

QUOTEDohoho. 6 hours is like my minimum on working days. On weekends and holidays, I go for 16 hours.

Do u sleep? and whatever you are on to stay up that long.......GIMME SOME!!!!

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I believe text editing has been finished for a week or so, as there's finalized text for each of the wiki pages. At least, I'm relatively certain there isn't any more text to edit [which means I'm done with my part, yay!], so it's just the tech things that Psyco's in charge of that's left.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
steirina said:
I believe text editing has been finished for a week or so, as there's finalized text for each of the wiki pages. At least, I'm relatively certain there isn't any more text to edit [which means I'm done with my part, yay!], so it's just the tech things that Psyco's in charge of that's left.

Great news. I'm anxiously anticipating its release.
biggrin.gif

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
steirina said:

Nice that are some very good news to see .

A clam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for working so hard on this translation project =) I'm excited to see how it turns out

Shadow80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The board is not active because there are people like me stalking this thread!!! BWAHAHAHA!
ahem... can't wait for the game!
Nice to hear some reinsurance that the project is still going/active.
Keep up the good work Pyscho and his remaining crew!

Shadow80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^
If you're talking to me, please read my post.
"Nice to hear some reinsurance that the project is still going/active. "
Also, if you read all of my previous posts, you would know I already knew about it and was irritated by some people's selfish requests because they didn't bother to read the very first post of this thread.

If you weren't talking to me, then ignored this post haha.

Shadow80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^
"isoide kudasai onegai dess"
I am no Japanese expert but you can leave out the onegai desu when saying "please hurry up" in a formal way. It is already inferred that it is already in a polite form unless you want to be unnecessarily polite. Also, I think you're mistaken that there is a "fight" in this board or at least I hope not. It is not my intention to start a fight in this board, just letting shineek know that I am tracking this thread occasionally. My reply was suppose to be a joke response to pyschoblaster's post =P

corazonazulxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
been watching this thread for a while. i'm incredibly thankful for this courageous and monster effort to let more people appreciate the game

if i may ask the question, and hopefully it has not been asked- are there plans to release a text document/transcript containing the translations alongside the patch? if not, no biggie! (not even sure what it takes to compile something like that.) for folks who own the japanese game and a DSi/etc, it would be a treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.