Website
Visit site
XP
Country
clegion said:
mushimiu said:
clegion said:
@noitora

awwww too bad, i was really hoping you are serious(wasn't sarcastic either)

If he was serious then that message would've been aimed at everyone including you so that would mean he is also dissing you haha
i didn't apply for the beta test! HAHA
rofl that made my day XD

katsukii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, my name is Lauren.
I'm sixteen and live in Hawaii. Although I am only a junior in high school, I take some pretty advanced classes for my year. I've been taking the SAT and ACT since I was in middle school, and my strongest score is always on the reading and writing portion. One of my best classes is English -- my teachers praise my grammar and spelling -- so I'm sure I could help you proofread and etc. My schedule right now is pretty lax, so I could play the game on weekdays as well as weekends and report bugs or errors.. Well, you could tell me what to do if you decide that I'm tester material.
smile.gif

Besides, I've been dying to play this game since I learned about it a little under a year ago. I tried the Japanese version, but I don't know enough of the language... (I've only made it to the second year of Japanese at my school.)

Anyway, sorry for the semi-late reply! I see that there's already plenty of posts here, but I'd really love to be a part of the beta if you'd let me!
Best wishes and thanks for translating! Woo!

Edragon

Trophies
XP
Country
clegion said:
mushimiu said:
clegion said:
@noitora

awwww too bad, i was really hoping you are serious(wasn't sarcastic either)

If he was serious then that message would've been aimed at everyone including you so that would mean he is also dissing you haha
i didn't apply for the beta test! HAHA

i was going to say it..
rolleyes.gif

PerswAsian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't suppose actually living in Korea, speaking English natively, working as an ESL teacher, and being an RPG fan would be enough to get you to reconsider the beta application closure, huh?

It was worth a shot.

I've been keeping an eye on this project for a long time. Good to see it's nearly complete. Between this and Tales of Innocence drawing near, the DS translation scene is shaping up nicely.

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Final List of testers: 20 People + 1 Former + Myself = 22
QUOTE said:
Guild McCommunist
mosaic
HaniKazmi
Helix94
Leamonde.Halcyon
Cavane
steirina
KingdomBlade
desh_thiere
Takanato
Blaze163
shadowhunter93
KevInChester
phoenixclaws
Bookwormz13971
krartan
welaeron
DarthNemesis
kitehimuro
Cavedude

Former:
Toni Plutonij

Lead:
Psycoblaster

For all those people who weren't chosen, I have considered a lot of things to make my choices. I wanted to limit myself to 20 testers because I did not want this project to get out of control when it's near completion.
I tried to add people from different areas and different ages, and tried my best not to be biased.
Also, remember. Looking for grammatical errors is not the only task.
I still need to locate bugs, and then we'll finally move into colloquialisms. Colloquialising text is a difficult task, because it's basically creating a new character. So I'll choose a special group out of the 20 to work on this...
And I guess that's basically it for right now.
I've been working on the patcher today, and now I'm looking for a way we can actually collaborate..

mosaic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sweet! I'm so psyched!
biggrin.gif

===
I was catching my flight earlier back to SG. Hence, the short and emotional response. Haha!

I'm very honored to be included in group. You may rest assured that I'll be allocating a portion of my daily life testing your ASH translation project.

Finally, I'd like to thank you again for your devotion to this project. Kudos, psycoblaster! Congratulations!
smile.gif

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, thanks for choosing me. This actually turns out to be a very good time, my vacation just started and therefore I have three weeks free to devote to gaming.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hey psyco, even tho I'm former, I don't mind to help out more..I'm really busy lately, but still I play NDS every day before sleep, so feel free to send me patch as well..

I believe I have save from about middle of the game on my PC, so I'd continue from there, as everybody else will start from beginning!

wink.gif

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm quite honored that you decided to include me in the testing group. I have loads of free time this term, so I'll be giving this project a good portion of my attention. I'd be happy to begin whenever you deem appropriate.

Also, due to a dreadful oversight on my part, I've only just noticed the second requirement in the opening post [which I believe was edited in after I posted my application, but I apologize for missing it nonetheless]. In any case, here is the requested information:
For the entirety of my nearly twenty years, I have resided in the Philippines. I am currently a term away from earning my bachelor's degree in AB Psychology, which means that I have a good amount of unoccupied time. Furthermore, I believe it would be relevant to mention that I have played games [mostly RPGs] ever since I was seven, and I am thus familiar with most role-playing game elements. In addition to this, I am a voracious reader and a sporadic writer, and I would be more than pleased to use such skills for this endeavor.

welaeron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cool, thank you Psycoblaster!
Can't wait to start the testing.
Keep us informed on the way you want us to work together : frequency of reports, by mail, PM on GBAtemp, forum on your blog, etc...
You did a great job with this project, let's do our part too
smile.gif

evening

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Congratulations to all the beta testers! I can't believe that the project is in the final stages before it's release. In the mean time, to keep myself busy until the release, I'll work on leveling up everyone and everything in Disgaea.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O_O WOW! I'm a beta tester?! Thank you psyco, it's an honor to be able to do this with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2