Are You iOS, Android Or A BlackBerry?

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
I could piss a better looking map/chart.
I use iOS but i think Android does some cool shit.

There isn't anything that Android does that iOS hasn't already been doing.

Also, the map is kinda off. I'm in Washington, and I'm an iOS user.

I tried out the Blackberry Playbook at Radioshack, the camera is really.. slow. My old 2001 webcam is about on par with that camera from what I saw.

TheDreamLord

Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
Rydian said:
You gotta' love how iOS and Android are nice shaded colors, while blackberry is a dull flat grey. Subliminal messaging?
tongue.gif

ChaosBoi said:
I know more people with iOS than Android, and yet according to that map Android is more popular here. I wouldn't say it's entirely accurate.Sample size, dude.

QUOTE(Hydreigon @ Aug 6 2011, 11:53 PM) I don't even know anyone who uses a BlackBerry.
blink.gif
They tend to be used by older people.
My 16 year old cousin has one XD But thats like the first blackberry ive seen irl. Except uh ik alot of old people and they all stick with old nokias :wtf:

Hakoda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
BortzANATOR said:
I could piss a better looking map/chart.
I use iOS but i think Android does some cool shit.

There isn't anything that Android does that iOS hasn't already been doing.

Also, the map is kinda off. I'm in Washington, and I'm an iOS user.
Well the map isn't perfet but just because you're not the user the map specifies, doesn't mean it's wrong.

As for iOS doing everything Android does, you're wrong. Android does a LOT more than iOS and frankly, Android did the features which overlap now first. How about real multitasking? I don't see that on my iPod Touch. Flash? Nonexistant. The only thing I can see iOS doing better in is app diversity and the fact that it doesn't have as much as a learning curve as Andoid.

Other than that, they both do a really nice job but I just think Android packs a little more punch.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
i'm surprised blackberry is even on there
tongue.gif
A lot of 40 year and older business men use Blackberry because they have been more suited for business things. These days Androids and iOS devices can do the same but the people still use Blackberry because a) theyre brandloyal or b) they cant adapt to a new phone system

popoffka

Trophies
Website
popoffka.ru
XP
Country
GundamXXX said:
Bladexdsl said:
tongue.gif
A lot of 40 year and older business men use Blackberry because they have been more suited for business things. These days Androids and iOS devices can do the same but the people still use Blackberry because a) theyre brandloyal or b) they cant adapt to a new phone system
You shouldn't forget that US is not the only country in the world. For example, in Thailand, Blackberry is the most popular mobile phone brand, and their phones are mostly used by young people.
I don't really know the exact reason for this, but one of Thai I know told me that Thai people think Blackberries are convenient for using social networks, and they like BBChat more than SMS.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why wasn't webOS taken into account? ;O;

Also, not surprising Android leads. There's more devices and the prices are fit for most budgets...
Rather than just TWO iPhone models(3GS and iPhone 4).

EDIT: Two iPhones that are CURRENTLY still being sold by Apple. Compared to the number of Android phones.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bladexdsl said:
tongue.gif
You would be surprised how many people use Blackberry just for the BB pin.
Its like a fashion these days to have a "bb pin".

I personally dont see the point. There is already facebook, twitter and whatever else.

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for the uk i bet its mostly blackberry and ios , all the friends i know have either one of them

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
French like me don't fit in the map.. i have none of those, just a crappy Nokia mobile phone lol. Android would be my choice if i wanted more
smile.gif

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for the uk i bet its mostly blackberry and ios , all the friends i know have either one of them

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IOS is the best guys IMO...ive used both...but a older droid years ago..

1. if you like touch gaming the iphone 4 has been hailed "the most powerful handheld in the world"...(mind you that was before the 3DS)

2.1,000,000 plus apps....compared to 40,000 droid apps

3. Retina display....nuff said..

4.Stability beyond belief...never a bug or slight glich with IOS

5...................IOS 5 w/icloud....no cable syncing....apple fanboys wet dream.

if you want open source...FREAKIN JAIL BREAK IT? im mean seriously are you a game dev...damn droid ppl always cryin OPEN SOURCE......sheeez

misssmk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm a California with an Android phone (HTC Evo 4g). I don't know about that chart though because a lot of people I work with have iPhones. Who knows. LOL

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
trev1 said:
IOS is the best guys IMO...ive used both...but a older droid years ago..There you go.
Android has gotten much better over the years, try again.QUOTE(trev1 @ Aug 7 2011, 10:53 AM) if you want open source...FREAKIN JAIL BREAK IT?
Because jailbreaking means open source.

I'm not saying Android/iOS is better, it's just that you are so ignorant towards Android is fucking ridiculous.
EDIT: Also
>never a bug or slight glich with IOS
Lmao.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: HiradeGirls casually googling all of what you said