• Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You were clearly on the Internet too long today. And that's really not good for you. My suggestion, stop crying and go to sleep. Tomorrow you can fill more "SX OS Hater" threads with your crap.

Your intrarectalcranialitis is flairing up again. SXOS hater thread? So stupid. That's where YOU belong. This is a thread for SX users. It's okay. I understand. It's difficult to read with your head lodged up inside of you like that. Please go troll somewhere else. You're ridiculous. We don't want you here we don't need you here and we don't like you. Go to your atmosphere thread. We don't care. Please leave. The door swings both ways. Don't let it hit you on the way out. Nobody likes you anyway here. Go cry I don't care

Reactions: shanefromoz

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Can´t people see something about SX OS and just answer nicely without talking trash? If you hate SX then move along, don't say anything (specially that "you should change to atmosphere") and if you want to help, answer nicely,

But I guess that's much to ask on this forum. People just flock to talk shit about SX. Let every people use whatever they want, you f´n clowns.

Reactions: mikefor20

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You write "we"...do you speak for everyone? I don't think so.

It's obvious that the people that started this thread and that this threat is meant for do not want you here. We have been fairly vocal about it. Maybe not as much as you'd like to troll. Go away.

Can´t people see something about SX OS and just answer nicely without talking trash? If you hate SX then move along, don't say anything (specially that "you should change to atmosphere") and if you want to help, answer nicely,

But I guess that's much to ask on this forum. People just flock to talk shit about SX. Let every people use whatever they want, you f´n clowns.

They are all sharing a brain that's why they're so stupid

Reactions: nWo

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No :D :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But i like it how my statements triggers you xD Hilarious xD

Don't give yourself too much credit. You don't trigger me. I just don't like you. You're an oppressor. And a stupid one at that. Stop clogging up this thread with your garbage. We have stuff that we're trying to discuss here.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Calm down kiddies.
Stop with the bullshit.

Come on son. Don't take any guff from these swine. Call me a kid? I'm probably twice your age LOL they do not deserve respect. They deserve to be kicked. Internet tough guys come here to bully people because they can't do it in real life. Anyway. Shane, I think porting the xci USB functionality over to Atmosphere would be amazing. Then at least they would shut the fuck up. I would just block them all but I would hate to see what every forum would look like if I blocked everybody with their head stuck in their ass. So many holes. Just like when Trump reads the paper

Last edited by mikefor20,

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Come on son. Don't take any guff from these swine. Call me a kid? I'm probably twice your age LOL they do not deserve respect. They deserve to be kicked. Internet tough guys come here to bully people because they can't do it in real life. Anyway. Shane, I think porting the xci USB functionality over to Atmosphere would be amazing. They'll at least they would shut the fuck up. I would just block them all but I would hate to see what every form would look like if I blocked everybody with their head stuck in their ass. So many holes. Just like when Trump leave the paper
I agree mate

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
We have stuff that we're trying to discuss here
The thing is...The question has actually already been answered. And that even on the first page. Until you showed up here. Instead of just keeping your mouth shut, you had to act like a brat because you don't like when someone don't like your lovely sx os. So what do you actually want?

Reactions: f0li0

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And that's the issue. People ask for help with SX and everyone lies and says ditch it. Myopic propaganda vomiting trolls. Why should i respect them? They intentionally come to pro SXl threads to convert people with misinformation. They are a virus.

No dude. Your insistence on being updated is causing issues. Wait until it's necessary.
This is nothing new. Every console including this one the rule of thumb is wait until the update approved.

You try to tell me what I need. That's the problem. Mind your own. I don't care if someone insults SXOS. Lies and your tendancy to make decisions for others pisses me off. You're either full of shit or an idiot at that point. Just because you believe your crap doesn't make it true. You are not helping. Go to your appropriate thread. Go away.

you are clearly an Idiot. i asked who tf needs an 6tb HDD....that isnt telling someone what he needs smfh some ppl ...

Reactions: BaamAlex

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is...The question has actually already been answered. And that even on the first page. Until you showed up here. Instead of just keeping your mouth shut, you had to act like a brat because you don't like when someone don't like your lovely sx os. So what do you actually want?

You are not making yourself seem more intelegent. Back off man, I'm a scientist. I am here to discuss topic. The answer to the question is of course no. One or two of them are incarcerated. The next matter of it is so what? Before I even got here that said was filled with people talking about getting rid of SX OS because someone got arrested who cares? My point? SX OS is still 100% viable and useful. 3000 + games are compatible and available that work with SX OS. I already own it. I already own a five terabyte hard drive. And I like my collection. People coming to this thread to discuss atmosphere do it with the sole intention of being a troll. Yourself included. Your intention is oppression. Your intelligence is abysmal. And your presence here is unnecessary. To spell it out more simply for your subpart intellect ...

GO AWAY TROLL

Reactions: nWo

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i get it but he insulted me because i asked who the hell needs a 6TB HDD if ppl dont even play 10 percent of em......instead to tell me his reason to need it he calls me moron. i didnt insulted SXOS nor told ppl they shouldnt use it and switch to AMS. he insults ppl who didnt even said bad things about SXOS. thats the prob. i mean if someone insults then i get why he talks like that.....
I have 2x 5TB HDD's packed to my switch. the point is not playing all of them. the point is being ABLE to play WHATEVER you want on the fly, and try stuff out.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
You are not making yourself seem more intelegent. Back off man, I'm a scientist. I am here to discuss topic. The answer to the question is of course no. One or two of them are incarcerated. The next matter of it is so what? Before I even got here that said was filled with people talking about getting rid of SX OS because someone got arrested who cares? My point? SX OS is still 100% viable and useful. 3000 + games are compatible and available that work with SX OS. I already own it. I already own a five terabyte hard drive. And I like my collection. People coming to this thread to discuss atmosphere do it with the sole intention of being a troll. Yourself included. Your intention is oppression. Your intelligence is abysmal. And your presence here is unnecessary. To spell it out more simply for your subpart intellect ...

GO AWAY TROLL
Just saying, writing like that doesn't make you seem any more intelligent.

Reactions: f0li0

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lmfao i have SXOS myself i would use it if i could....... even said it few times but this happens if some individuals who dont listen are either blind and stupid or fanboys

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah yes, just like RX Tools.

Not at all like rxtools. Rxtools was a useless clone. SX OS has features that nobody else has. Still to this day. It is useful in a unique way. Rxtools was crap

lmfao i have SXOS myself i would use it if i could....... even said it few times but this happens if some individuals who dont listen are either blind and stupid or fanboys

You can't still use it? So you updated to the one firmware that's incompatible and you call everyone else stupid? Okay dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F