Status
Not open for further replies.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
back from jail?! NOPE

3 guys. Not the whole team. They released an update since the arrests. Stop jumping on the bandwagon.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Mike settle down... You take it PERSONALLY for some reason.

Sorry. Just read that. They personally do attack me. By name. Besides that its super frustrating trying to have a real conversation. I'll be nicer. Please kick the trash out. Then things will be civilized again.

Last edited by mikefor20,
Reactions: Cylent1

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to keep up to date you can get court documents from PACER but you have to pay a small fee for each document you access. Last I heard Gary waived his right to a speedy trial for some reason and hasn't had much contact with his lawyer due to Covid.

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/36938935/USA_v_BOWSER
https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/37141042/USA_v_Louarn_et_al

Also I don't see anyone talking about TX's utilities getting updated. A while ago, after they were arrested, the SX Gear boot.dat was updated to support the SX Core and SX Save Manager has had several updated published which are available in various places (but on the official site for some reason). I have been beta testing SXSM 1.2-C.

In my personal opinion Atmosphere is better than SXOS from a developer perspective but for the average person who doesn't know a lot about computers SXOS is just easier to use. Most people on GBATemp are technically literate and surround themselves by people who use computers a lot, they don't realize just how little the average person knows about computers, that is TX's target audience.

USB support and XCI. That's where it's at. I'll go to atmo 100% if it has those features. I love my storage. Ease of use is nice Atmo is super easy too. Just missing core features. Use both.

Reactions: shanefromoz

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We put stop to it when it goes out of hand. Disliking a product isn't against our rules.

They go to every SXOS thread. Talk trash. And you shut the thread. Just stop them. Not us. Same culprits everytime. Where's Lillith? Just a matter of time. I don't visit anti SXOS threads. Its not against policy to intentionally derail a thread?

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We put stop to it when it goes out of hand. Disliking a product isn't against our rules.
But what about the atmos lovers who bash SX every chance someone mentions it?
Mikefortwenty is absolutlety right! Everytime someone mentions sxos, all hell breaks loose. You mention Atmos, and NOTHING!

Well I Will Say FUCK ATMOS!!!!

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
They go to every SXOS thread. Talk trash. And you shut the thread. Just stop them. Not us. Same culprits everytime. Where's Lillith? Just a matter of time. I don't visit anti SXOS threads. Its not against policy to intentionally derail a thread?
The worst thing is the mods allow it to continue.
Its like they see it as being funny

Reactions: mikefor20

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Your insults and demeaning comments only contribute to the toxicity. You're no better.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But what about the atmos lovers who bash SX every chance someone mentions it?
Mikefortwenty is absolutlety right! Everytime someone mentions sxos, all hell breaks loose. You mention Atmos, and NOTHING!

Well I Will Say **** ATMOS!!!!

I understand your point. For me, I am atmos user.. not a lover and I like SX but never tried it. To my point of view, both are good for the different reasons. And I like them both anyway.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The worst thing is the mods allow it to continue.
Its like they see it as being funny

Exactly

Stay on topic; posts that do not may be removed. If you wish to discuss a different subject take it to the proper thread.

From the rules.

On a "I like SX" thread, "screw SX! atmo forever" IS off topic. Please be reasonable and eliminate people that just want to shit on us and shut the thread.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
But what he is saying is true.
If you like atmos fine but we like sxos.
Each to there own
He resorts to attacks just the same. He has a point somewhere in his rambling, but he needs to stop just as well as the others do.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your insults and demeaning comments only contribute to the toxicity. You're no better.

No dude. I am defending myself. I didn't go in to an Atmosphere thread. I'm here doing what I'm supposed to in this thread. I get trolled to no avail. So i tell them to grow up, get a life and piss off. They don't deserve respect or mercy. They came here to BULLY us.They can go to hell. And mods do next to nothing. I am not the same thing. I am not going to be bullied. They brought the toxic. I just give it back. They deserve it and I don't. I am not looking to abuse. I'm just not taking it.

Please get back on subject and go elsewhere to shit on SX. We don't like you or respect you because you don't respect us. I say this respectfully.

The future is unknown.SXOS still rocks. I was hoping that they would get SX finally decrypted and just have someone port XCI and USB support to atmosphere. That would be great. But so far it hasn't happened. Until then I will keep running SX OS happily. I will not apologize for it nor will I be bullied. If that's your intention please leave the thread.

I say this as respectfully as possible. Anyone who comes to this thread in order to crap on us does in fact suck. Please go cry somewhere else.

He resorts to attacks just the same. He has a point somewhere in his rambling, but he needs to stop just as well as the others do.

If you have a problem with SX OS leave. The minute you stop I will too. See how you're singling me out again. Just because I'm not bowing down to you. I never will. I respect that you have a difference of opinion but you can go elsewhere with that. It's like showing up to a gay thread talkin about how gay people burn in hell. You are the bully. Just because you press my buttons and I react doesn't make me wrong. I do not feel that I owe respect to anybody who doesn't respect me.

You came to our thread.

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No dude. I am defending myself. I didn't go in to an Atmosphere thread. I'm here doing what I'm supposed to in this thread. I get trolled to no avail. So i tell them to grow up, get a life and piss off. They don't deserve respect or mercy. They came here to BULLY us.They can go to hell. And mods do next to nothing. I am not the same thing. I am not going to be bullied. They brought the toxic. I just give it back. They deserve it and I don't. I am not looking to abuse. I'm just not taking it.

Please get back on subject and go elsewhere to shit on SX. We don't like you or respect you because you don't respect us. I say this respectfully.

The future is unknown.SXOS still rocks. I was hoping that they would get SX finally decrypted and just have someone port XCI and USB support to atmosphere. That would be great. But so far it hasn't happened. Until then I will keep running SX OS happily. I will not apologize for it nor will I be bullied. If that's your intention please leave the thread.

I say this as respectfully as possible. Anyone who comes to this thread in order to crap on us does in fact suck. Please go cry somewhere else.

If you have a problem with SX OS leave. The minute you stop I will too. See how you're singling me out again. Just because I'm not bowing down to you. I never will. I respect that you have a difference of opinion but you can go elsewhere with that. It's like showing up to a gay thread talkin about how gay people burn in hell. You are the bully. Just because you press my buttons and I react doesn't make me wrong. I do not feel that I owe respect to anybody who doesn't respect me.

You came to our thread.
Well said mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz