Hacking Question Are backup loaders actually necessary?

MikeTheKnight2016

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love piracy, I will pirate nintendo and whoever I want to, if you do not like it, well it does not affect me, its fun to see people so anti piracy that are triggered when the topic is up, I am the kind of pirate that do it for fun, I can buy the games, but I choose to invest in hardware instead of software, am I right? or am I wrong? either way I am happy doing it and nobody is damaged by me, because I wasnt going to spend the money in that anyways :P for me a backup loader is needed, because piracy is what I want, I will not cloak my intentions on backup loading or playing the games I buy, I just want free games on my brick that I barely use

Love the honesty here mate!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Back on the 3DS and Wii U we could install signed cia/pkg files. What's the limiting factor at work now that stops us from being able to do this?
Nothing really besides no one having released a signature patched CFW and a title installer yet.
But doing this is likely to get you banned very quickly, using .xci dumps is safer although still not 100% safe.

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeahhhh, I wonder if there is any handshake between the CDN and the console that verifies or logs unique serials/certs of the cart?
Only eShop games and partial games the eShop portion has to go through the register file which that tells it to install the carts with the full game has an Istorage file that reads to the register without installing so sort of .

Reactions: phonz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: