Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewLB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow this thread was completely ruined by emulator plebs!
The thread is about graphics settings
honestly the people using emulation are fine but what we don't need here are the toxic insecure man children pc gamers that need to shit on every other hardware for some weird sense of superiority because their mommy never loved them. its ok to like xbox, playstation, switch, and a pc all at once

After reading 54 pages and continually seeing you stir crap up every time other people have a disagreement that has nothing to do with you, i just had to register and comment. In what world does pointing out the thread is about graphics settings on both switch and emulators deserve a response like you gave? In every instance you are the one acting like the child and calling people names. "Toxic insecure man children"... sounds like something you learned from your mom after daddy left you or from your SJW groomer teacher.

And yes, the Switch is and will always be a grossly under-powered potato.

Etherstrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday I said that I would not share any more updates or make more comments in this forum, but after receiving several messages of support and thanks I want to rectify and bring a final update of my presets, I have tweaked the values a bit and I have looked if some of the settings without name made some change but I have not been successful.
I want to publicly thank all of you who have supported me publicly and privately with this latest version of the presets.

The "Maxed" preset has been renamed to "Dock" preset to avoid misundertandings, all the changes has been written in the original post.

I hoe you enjoy it :grog:
Hi DunArd, I felt like I just had to register and reply back to you. I just wanted to thank you for everything you have done to help. I was saddened to see some people here decided to bully you (or maybe it's just that one guy) only for sharing your findings, but I'm happy to see you back!

Citrus333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vulkan Ryujinx devs aware of crashing and missing particle effects, for now that looks the most promising. That Yuzu custom build runs basically perfect but missing the particle effects completely. So close to a perfect experience already.

cleanhovbot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vulkan Ryujinx devs aware of crashing and missing particle effects, for now that looks the most promising. That Yuzu custom build runs basically perfect but missing the particle effects completely. So close to a perfect experience already.
I wouldn't say perfect. It still crashes/freezes sometimes. Literally just got a freeze trying to join one of the battles where you pick a side. Lost a good chunk of progress because I was stupid and forgot my golden rule of saving often. It runs at a stable 30 with resmods at 1x most of the time which is more than I can say for any other combo I've seen, but it's not completely foolproof.

• Sad
Reactions: Citrus333

chillestvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m sorry to ask what’s probably a niche question, but could anyone make a similar graphics preset to the 540p preset made for xenoblade 2 on the third post in the xenoblade 2 graphics thread? Sorry I can’t post a direct link to it since I just made an account for this.

Bricked

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Exactly. 90% of the thread has been flooded with emulator troubleshooting rather than actual graphical preset discussion.

A worthless comment that adds nothing to your point or the discussion as a whole. The Switch was released 5.5 years ago, nobody is under any illusions as to its capabilities in this day and age.

Last edited by Bricked,
Reactions: sorabora

Sndrea9332

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Did another yuzu custom build come out that fixes the memory leak?
I think it's the same custom build shared a few pages back.

Anyway, played today for the first time with that custom build + resmod x3 and in 8h i didn't get any crashes....just a little bit of stutter a couple of times here and there.

With resmod x3 it's pretty impressive, sad that has no effect in cutscenes...blurry as fuck.

Reactions: RodrigoBR

Bricked

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So something critical in getting said graphics setting to work then? Good. Glad to know it's doing it's job.

Emulator bugs, issues and performance bear zero relevance to this topic, they should be discussed in emulator focused communities and reported to the developers.

This thread concerns the reverse engineering of the game as conducted by masagrator and subsequent graphical preset discussion.

cleanhovbot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Anyway, played today for the first time with that custom build + resmod x3 and in 8h i didn't get any crashes....just a little bit of stutter a couple of times here and there.
I just got a crash during a cutscene. I think it doesn't like the really intensive one (it was one with a lot of effects, explosions and combat). It hitched several times throughout the scene and finally crashed altogether. Gonna try without the resmod to see if I can get through it. It's always a good practice to save right before you hit story checkpoints.

Sndrea9332

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

I just got a crash during a cutscene. I think it doesn't like the really intensive one (it was one with a lot of effects, explosions and combat). It hitched several times throughout the scene and finally crashed altogether. Gonna try without the resmod to see if I can get through it. It's always a good practice to save right before you hit story checkpoints.
If it is the cutscene of the first boss fight in chapter 1 i passed that with just 1 or 2 tiny stutters....let's see later how it goes.

Anyway, dunno if it does any difference but i also downloaded a shader file for it

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

After reading 54 pages and continually seeing you stir crap up every time other people have a disagreement that has nothing to do with you, i just had to register and comment. In what world does pointing out the thread is about graphics settings on both switch and emulators deserve a response like you gave? In every instance you are the one acting like the child and calling people names. "Toxic insecure man children"... sounds like something you learned from your mom after daddy left you or from your SJW groomer teacher.

funny thing is only one of those toxic insecure man children would actually reply to my statement or even care about it while all the normal pc gamers continued on as normal because they knew it wasn't about them. good job doing exactly what you accused me of though it really shows how right I was.

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggest you interact like an adult if you want anyone to pay attention to your posts.

Since reading comprehension doesn't appear to be your strong suit, perhaps breaking it down in more simple terms would assist?

Thread title:

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Graphics Settings​

Not the thread title:

Nintendo Switch emulator bugs and issues​

man as long as they arn't being elitist (which a small handful are) I see no issue with it

Bricked

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man as long as they arn't being elitist (which a small handful are) I see no issue with it

The issue is obvious: to get to anything of value or relevance to the topic you have to wade through at least 10 posts concerning emulator bugs and issues. If you have the patience and time to do that across 50+ pages then more power to you.

cleanhovbot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it is the cutscene of the first boss fight in chapter 1 i passed that with just 1 or 2 tiny stutters....let's see later how it goes.

Anyway, dunno if it does any difference but i also downloaded a shader file for it
Nah it's in chapter 3. It's a much bigger area than chapter 1 so I think it has a bit more trouble. Turning off the mods did the trick. I'll turn them on again now that I'm through the scene.

ColdWorld

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone managed to get cheat engine working? I can't seem to get Nopon coin to stick. I've tried the cheats linked here but that doesn't work for Nopon coin either.

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Has anyone managed to get cheat engine working? I can't seem to get Nopon coin to stick. I've tried the cheats linked here but that doesn't work for Nopon coin either.
ffs, stop asking here about anything related to this game here. It's not related to graphics settings? Then don't ask here. Like getting 50 pages of having issues with graphics settings is not enough, turning it to complete garbage can is something I want to avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...